dupa

Author Topic: running programs  (Read 3258 times)

Esidrix

• View Profile
running programs
« on: August 22, 2001, 04:45:04 pm »
Ultra hal will not run my windows programs.  How can this be fixed?

G0th52

• View Profile
running programs
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2001, 04:50:41 pm »
I came across that, but it seems to depend on which brain you're using for Hal.
The enhanced chat (mine at least) won't open (run) programs. The 3.0 and 4.0
brains will open programs.
Pretender

Esidrix

• View Profile
running programs
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2001, 01:19:47 pm »
Thanks, I switched back to the unenhanced hal 4.0 and now he opens programs.  If I could just convince him to learn, then he would be great.

VaFoxTrot1

• View Profile
running programs
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2002, 11:20:39 pm »
quote:

Thanks, I switched back to the unenhanced hal 4.0 and now he opens programs.  If I could just convince him to learn, then he would be great.

Try this I found if you use the word learn this or learn my name is Jay or learn this my hair is black And if you see that light come up on his head hes learned it and will not forget.He might come up with something you said weeks days ago and when you least expect it Im haveing trouble getting my hal bot to work with aol I havent had as much troubles with hal learning.But try what I said I even had to say to him I demand you learn this now or ill delete your @zz lol and up poped the light bulb Same with programs when you work with him and he learns to open a program that youve told him Your frind VaFoxTrot1 p.s.If you have any hints to get my bot running on aol let me know oh and that worked with mine on the inhanced brain as well as the slower you might give both a try Pe@ace

Edited by - vafoxtrot1 on 04/20/2002  23:29:36

Edited by - vafoxtrot1 on 04/20/2002  23:33:00