Author Topic: Just thought i would mention another 2 plug in idea's i had !  (Read 2602 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Just thought i would mention another 2 plug in idea's i had !
« on: January 21, 2012, 12:52:08 pm »
    Just thought i would mention another plug in idea i had , that i plan on making after i get done with my personal medical advisor (or at the same time ) It's a Personal cook recipes .
   what it will do is allow the person to ask how to prepare a certain recipe . and if you didn't catch it the first time ask for it to be repeated .
It was just something that came to me .
     Another thing that i think would be interesting would be a "Play the song" plug in which would play what songs you have in wave file on your pc (by name) by saying what song and the hal character will play it for you ! If you happen to not have a song listed hal would say I'm sorry we don't have that song . Also another thing a person could say just play a song we both like , and Hal would randomly pick a song from the list! 
Sometimes my brain works overtime !

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: Just thought i would mention another 2 plug in idea's i had !
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 05:38:32 pm »
They both sound like great plug-ins, especially the recipe one. Will the recipe plug-in just read the recipe, or will it open up a recipe for a visual experience as well as read it to you?

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 05:53:40 pm »
Hi sybershot , i was just thinking of it saying the recipe and if you didn't get it , you could ask it again and it would repeat it , but i do see where the other would be handy to but in order for that it would be good to have it open the txt. file of that said recipe and you could manually close it when done .  :)
But now you have to admit wouldn't it be nice to also tell hal to play a song and he would automatically do it?  ;D ;)

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 09:01:57 pm »
But now you have to admit wouldn't it be nice to also tell hal to play a song and he would automatically do it?  ;D ;)
yes that is a good idea, Did you know I have modded a plug-in to do this already (media opener found here http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=9028.msg57952#msg57952). However it does not have this function
play a song we both like , and Hal would randomly pick a song from the list!

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 09:53:25 am »
Yeah yeah Sybershot someone is alway's trying to out do me lol !  ;)