dupa

Author Topic: E.F.A. doesn't seem to be working  (Read 2253 times)

Daireaux

• View Profile
E.F.A. doesn't seem to be working
« on: May 29, 2006, 01:48:17 pm »
I've recently downloaded E.F.A. but it doesn't appear to be working when called upon. I follow Hal's request to map the directory but when asked to "learn" or "open" the file he just takes the command as a statement to learn, not as a command. Also, I checked Hal's brain with the brain editor and find no mapped directories there either. Help me Obi-Wan.
Live long and prosper.

onthecuttingedge2005

E.F.A. doesn't seem to be working
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 06:41:41 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Daireaux

I've recently downloaded E.F.A. but it doesn't appear to be working when called upon. I follow Hal's request to map the directory but when asked to "learn" or "open" the file he just takes the command as a statement to learn, not as a command. Also, I checked Hal's brain with the brain editor and find no mapped directories there either. Help me Obi-Wan.

Hi Daireaux.

Have you opened the FileAssistant.uhp with a line editor, In the Mapped directories section of the code explains how a User can map a directory, There's also some other examples of how to work with the other script inside FileAssistant.uhp.

If you need any more help then it's okay to contact me at UHEFstaff@ultrahalforum.com and we can go over the details of how to get it all going for you.

Jerry[8D]