Author Topic: Robert, I'm having reactivation problems  (Read 2971 times)

Daireaux

• View Profile
Robert, I'm having reactivation problems
« on: May 30, 2006, 01:52:52 pm »
Robert,
  I am doing brain upgrades and I'm getting the "one activate per serial number, per machine, per day" message. I did deactivate before removal. Please, Help.
                              Daireaux
Live long and prosper.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 03:45:20 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Daireaux

Robert,
  I am doing brain upgrades and I'm getting the "one activate per serial number, per machine, per day" message. I did deactivate before removal. Please, Help.
                              Daireaux

It should work tomorrow if you try it again. Basically, you can't install, uninstall, and reinstall Hal on the same computer within 24 hours. The reason this occurs is because an activation code (not serial code) may only be used once and new activation codes are made once every 24 hours.

If for whatever reason it doesn't work tomorrow, please email me the authorization request code the program gives you and I can create an activation code for you manually.
Robert Medeksza

Daireaux

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 04:14:35 pm »
Thank you, a key point to remember. I was under the impression from previous posts that as long as the deactivation was done that we could uninstall and reinstall as often as desired. [:I]Daireaux
Live long and prosper.

Daireaux

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 03:56:30 pm »
Robert,
  Pleas help me get Hal reactivated. I've e-mailed you my Authorization code and my twenty four hours has long since expired, Help me Obi-Wan. Daireaux
Live long and prosper.