Author Topic: another lightspeed new plug in idea  (Read 6987 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
another lightspeed new plug in idea
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 07:21:16 pm »
hello all , am a little late getting into this section again , thanks for the download for the horascope plug in . actually i beleive in the part about then astrolical signs telling characteristics of the person of course most are done in a non custom manner , i believe to be really acurate you need to have the specific date time of birth area , etc.( maybe it was bill de witte that was reffering to something like this ?? )  i once had a freind do one for me that way and was actually pretty accurate . at any rate other wise i don't live my life by horascopes , they are just fun for me to read and now thanks to a plug in can have the fun through hal !! thanks again and for all who discussed it on here !!.[:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 10:58:57 am »
hello , hey jerry i downloaded ziggy's horoscope from the link and opened up the file (their was just 1 uhp horoscope file ) and placed it in the hal 6 program folder but when i tried to get it to come on or open up all i got was geral responses from my hal character saying that the program could not be found (am using custom brain . and i earlier checked the program in the plug in then apply and o.k. wonder whats wrong ? this does work with the 6.0 right ??? [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 11:03:32 am »
o.k. sorry to have bothered you , i went back unchecked it , checked it again after doing that saw below where it gave an example of how to ask the question about horoscopes ( i'm pretty sure that didn't show up the first time ) any way it's working fine and thanks for that link !! [:D] much appreciated !!