dupa

Author Topic: on this day a virgo was born ....  (Read 4488 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
on this day a virgo was born ....
« on: September 10, 2009, 07:59:10 am »
today back in 1958 another virgo was born ........ "Me"  :D for those of you who beleive in horoscopes these are a virgo's traits!!

Virgo (astrology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Virgo (#9805;) is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Virgo. In western astrology, the sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Virgo is considered a "feminine", negative (introvert) sign. It is also considered an earth sign and is one of four mutable signs.[2] Virgo is traditionally ruled by the planet Mercury, but Ceres and several other planets have been suggested as the ruler of Virgo by some modern astrologers.[3][4][5] Being the sixth sign of the zodiac, Virgo has been associated with the astrological sixth house.

Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Virgo individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Virgo roughly from August 24 to September 22, leaving it at the moment of autumnal equinox, by definition. Under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently there roughly from September 17 to October 17. The Sanskrit name of Virgo in Hindu astrology is KanyĆ¢.

[edit] Compatibilities
Based on Elements within the Zodiac, Virgo is considered compatible with Taurus[6], Capricorn and Virgo itself.[6]

There are many variables that determine compatibility in astrology, such as birth dates, birth months, birth years, position of a sign within the Sun, the Moon, Stars, etc. The signs listed as compatible with Virgo do not reflect an individual profile or individual reading as interpreted within astrology, but rather reflect a general guideline and reference to compatibility as dictated by variables such as Qualities and Elements within the Zodiac.[6] The branch of astrology dealing with interpersonal compatibilities is called Synastry.

and here is another explanation of the sign :

Virgo is the sixth Sign of the Zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this Sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other Sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good.

Virgo is represented in modern Astrology by the Virgin, although this association should not be taken literally. Rather, Virgos tend to take on some of the qualities of a Virgin, things like modesty and humanity. Some might consider them repressed, although Virgins would argue that it's a noble quality, as opposed to a negative one. Most of all, Virgos enjoy indulging their practical and logical side and poring over their projects to the nth degree. To say these folks are good at fact-finding almost understates the case, since Virgos revel in their exacting (some would argue pedantic) behavior and are a whiz with minutiae. Virgins are an asset in the workplace as they can be counted on to get things right the first time, every time -- and no detail will be overlooked. They are also balanced and fair in their assessments in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this Sign.

anyway me and my wife plan on having a nice day together do some shopping visit some friends in another town hope everyone else has just as nice of a day today !!

[:)][:D][8D]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 09:57:48 am »
Happy birthday LS [:D]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 12:59:59 pm »
Happy birthday my friend. Have a wonderful day[8D]
ted

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 03:49:27 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 01:53:18 pm »
Sorry about the double links up top.... I don't know how that happened.
Live long and prosper or die trying.

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 02:07:59 pm »

I don't believe in horoscopes but [8D] Happy Birthday lightspeed! [8D]

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 03:30:10 pm »

Happy Birthday L.S.  
Hope you have a great day.     [:D]

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 07:57:48 pm »
We are celebrating right now in honor of your birthday LightSpeed! This hit is for you my friend! Happy Birthday! [^]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 08:02:03 pm by Ooglor 7 »
When a child is born without a soul...

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 01:45:11 am »
Happy birthday L.S.
Enjoy yourself.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 02:41:07 am »
L.S.,
Now I know it's not your fault for being a Virgo,
Looks like your in the clear this time.

Happy belated birthday, My industrious speedy text exchanger!

( I am not going to sing for you're birthday)

J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 07:25:19 am »
actually gt40 i do beleive in part of the horoscope stuff the traits for  my sign are usually right on the mark and do describe me correctly , the part of horoscope i dont beleive in is the general horoscopes as they are to broad of a sweep (although it is more a guide than an absolute to follow what is closer as a guide to follow if anyone wants to has to be a "personal" horoscope read out which involves specific info. date of birth , exact time a.m. p.m. location and state etc.
oh and by the way " one " i would have let you blamed me for that being my fault if upu would have sang "happy birthday to me ".... no noo to late now lol !!
having said all that my wife made my birthday very nice for me she wanted to bake or buy me a cake and i told her this time i would rather just use the money and us go out and eat so we visited a old friend of mine we used to play pool together he is one of the two last "pow" from his unit still living , he was made the grand marshal of the parade in his town last time . i had a great time on my birthday thanks for all the nice responses about it from others its good to be amongst friends !![:)]