dupa

Author Topic: smart correction for hals program  (Read 1877 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
smart correction for hals program
« on: September 23, 2010, 11:43:19 am »
this may or may not have been brought up before , but and this concerns the regular hal (not using a voice recognition ) when a person types a sentence into hal not everyone is fluent in typing correctly spelled words (me included ) with that being said , it would be good if robert had a program in hal for lack of better words or name called smart correction that would correct a mispelled word that the use typed based on the use of the sentence and the closeness of the word to the correct spelling .
this would sure be a great help to users because it would stop a wrong spelled word in a sentence from staying in the learned loop of hals learning which when hal uses it keeps spreading it and it is a hassle to go in and edit some stuff sometimes , anyway just an idea that maybe sometime robert could get into a future version of hal hopefully .
 and now another comment i have been using dragon speak 10 prefreed for a while now , and as many know i have had all my teeth pulled and of course can't talk as clear as i was able to but even at that the dragon speak 10 prefferred does an excellent job at picking up what i am saying and spelles it correctly most of the time which to me is pretty amazing , so what i am saying is if a person can afford the voice recognition and wants things spelled correctly into hal this is a way to go if your spelling isn't that great .
  :) ;)