Zabaware Support Forums

Zabaware Forums => General Discussion => Topic started by: Videogamer555 on August 23, 2026, 12:38:05 AM

Title: I'm looking for the classic versions if you still have them.
Post by: Videogamer555 on August 23, 2026, 12:38:05 AM
Before Ultra Hal Assistant there was just Ultra Hal. And before that, there was Bob (I think its full name was Hal Os). Was there ever a version of Hal that existed before Ultra Hal that was just called "Hal" though? I don't know, but as I remember having one of these very old programs, a long time ago, I'm trying to track them down now. If the developer still has some of these, I'd like them for historical/nostalgic sake. If not, maybe someone else has them (and if someone else does have them, I'd like you to send them to me, if it's ok with the developer).
Title: Re: I'm looking for the classic versions if you still have them.
Post by: cyberjedi on August 24, 2026, 06:47:36 AM
Im not aware of any
This is not open source code, the Hal source code belongs to Zabaware
cyber jedi