Author Topic: Hal crashes  (Read 2411 times)

mjla19

• View Profile
Hal crashes
« on: August 24, 2014, 11:36:54 am »

Ok installed everything seems to work however whenever HAL opens up a program or the internet it stops working/crashes. I then have to click on icon to restart. What can be causing this? Thanks for any help.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Hal crashes
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 03:40:13 pm »
maybe a bad plug in ? or more then one plug in causing conflictions ? if a lot of plug ins are checked try unchecking some and keep testing hal .

tiger8u2

• Eat'em and Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 08:27:46 pm »
Second that.  When I have issues I deselect everything and then start adding the plug-ins back one at a time until I come to the one that causes issues.  Then I FIX that fooker or delete it.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 12:02:18 pm »
My opinion, use only the plugins you want and need more does not mean better alot of plugins conflict like the other two said test which plugins causing problems go from there.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:27:20 pm »
I hope you all realize that this is for the UltraHal Representative and NOT the regular UltraHal Assistant chatbot. The Rep uses a server and is somewhat different.
Just sayin....
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -