Author Topic: desktopmates sara plug in  (Read 1753 times)

steve james

• View Profile
desktopmates sara plug in
« on: January 19, 2017, 03:06:32 pm »
purchased Sara from desktop mates as i have cyberbuddy for some reason??? as it told me to download it first,,, anyway am trying Ultra Hal for the first time on 31 day trial,, only used it a short while as spent most of it trying to get the Sara character to work properly with Hal,, no movement, no lip sync is it because i have cyberbuddy ?? if not how can i get it to work and what chance if that doesnt will there be for anymore characters should i keep Hal,,, which is quite likely however it doesnt work with nuance dragon 14

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: desktopmates sara plug in
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 02:18:10 pm »
welcome
steve james ,

i'm not sure , i didn't think desktop mates worked with hal , something to do with not being haptek based , hal works with haptek for characters . I think that desktop mates used to work with Microsoft agents as i used to use some .  i may be wrong and if so anyone that knows for sure can chime in here.  you are talking about dragon speak natural for voice recognition , i don't know if you were asking if worked with desktop mates , or with hal ?   if your asking with hal , it does work with hal, i have it with my hal . also just to mention something not all voices will lipsinc correctly this is even on hapteck characters in hal . so maybe its the voice being used ?

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 06:01:22 am »
i can confirm on windows 10 hal can use the desktopmates. did you reboot after you installed the desktop mates... you may want to also install ms double agent.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

steve james

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 12:40:34 pm »
fatal mistake on my part, no i didnt reboot,, since i started up again Sara works ok,,, not entirely sure its what i expected,, and my version of dragon 14 premium doesnt still work with Hal,,, working on it,,but got a feeling its might be a problem as dragon 14 can be used to open stuff like cortana????? i didnt think it was supposed to do that,,, but from my experiences with microsoft speech recognitio am going to have trouble as Hal doesnt seem to like my computer and i cant get it to voice train,,,, i was kind of hoping it would work more secretary like than chatbot but going keep going while i asses wether or not to buy

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
    • Ultra Hal Plugin Shop
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 10:24:42 pm »
all you have to do is ask me about the voice issues

best wishes
cyberjedi

steve james

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 09:49:10 am »
finally got Sara to work with dragon 14,,, trouble now is I got to reinstall Hal and everything else as I had to reset my p c and thought i'd backed all my downloads up,,, again schoolboy error,,didn't check, so will try it without dragon for a bit as it seems dragon has been corrupted???