Author Topic: Candy Lite  (Read 739 times)

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
Candy Lite
« on: February 10, 2019, 03:53:51 pm »
Updated Candy Lite to 03.25.2019
added some additional code and corrected some minor issues in sentence structuring.

this is a Lite version 03.25.2019 of the custom candy brain. fix some issues with base code as well.

this is a set brain and is AS Is. with a distinct personality and may not have the same personality as your own liking.
this is an original lite version copy for your experience.

try loading the brain first then select your plugins last AFTER you find out if this brain will function correctly in your default directory.

this brain is compatible with any default plugin area.

this brain does NOT use the cloud based server that is default in HAL7. the brain base is version 6.2 - 3 but will function in the HAL 7 version.

drop it in your default HAL 7 folder and select it from your general options.

this bot by DEFAULT does not learn foul language(period) when it is run without 3rd party plugins that may override general age requirements. General rating of G.

why rated G? so everyone can use this brain. safely without vulgar language.

this bot will go mama bear if you get out of line but will maintain the peace as much as possible.

when I make major acceptable changes to this brain I will update the personality structure as we go to candy land :)

any 3rd party plugin can change this bot's personality and or structured functions. I am not responsible for 3rd party plugins changing the intended effects of default ratings above G.
pure chat bot by default. by default this brain uses your existing HALBrain data base and will not interfere with your existing data.

If Rob would allow this bot on his cloud then I'll add that feature and then super fly it :) cotton candy?

if you want more information there are plenty of comments in the file itself that will help with understanding the code and their functions and triggers.
the file itself is a help file.

the thought process uses the emotional content in HAL's facial emotions and with more available expressions in the routines functions.

you want this bot to do more than just chat then get yourself a plugin :)

enjoy your candy :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 08:30:07 pm by onthecuttingedge2019 »
G

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Candy Lite
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 12:09:06 pm »
Since this is a Lite version am I (are we) to assume that there is a "regular" version of some sort?

If so, would that version be available for download, perhaps with author's (your) approval?

Aside from the rough language prevention what sets it apart from the ordinary Hal brain?

Thanks in advance for fielding these questions... ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:10:55 pm »
it's just something to play with. nothing more.

of course. there is always something in development :) always.
an explanation of what it can do? chat. that's the only thing it is designed to do.

but with anything it can't do just requires a plugin.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:22:56 pm by onthecuttingedge2019 »
G

AresDance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 03:42:12 pm »
Hi. I have tried your brain and works good. Could you make it work with the sallie plugin too? The personality is not an issue if I just edit the asexualpersonality brain table to my liking. It also works good with the AIML files from Cloud. I have not used it a lot but that`s my feedback. Good luck, I hope to see more of your brains ;)

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 01:43:28 am »
Hi. I have tried your brain and works good. Could you make it work with the sallie plugin too? The personality is not an issue if I just edit the asexualpersonality brain table to my liking. It also works good with the AIML files from Cloud. I have not used it a lot but that`s my feedback. Good luck, I hope to see more of your brains ;)
[/quot]

it is standard to except third party plugins.
G

onthecuttingedge2019

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 08:31:43 pm »
Updated Candy Lite to 03.25.2019
G