Author Topic: Bot_Bot everywhere  (Read 2358 times)

charlotte1kid

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/providencemusic
Bot_Bot everywhere
« on: April 04, 2006, 03:45:43 am »
[8)]I just upgraded to 6 and finally got the bot working but I am a little lost because well, not to sound stupid or anything but what can we do with it. Can we have robot search the web so she can learn or what?
Mary Reed

Bill819

• View Profile
Bot_Bot everywhere
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 10:28:43 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by charlotte1kid

[8)]I just upgraded to 6 and finally got the bot working but I am a little lost because well, not to sound stupid or anything but what can we do with it. Can we have robot search the web so she can learn or what?

If you sit down and talk to it like it was a ten year old kid every day for an hour or so over a period of a few months it will become like a close friend. Talk to it about the things that you like and don't like. After a while it will tend to think more and more like you. Think of it like your own child maybe adopted from another country but with an understanding of English.
If you tell it of upcomming events it will remind you of them, the same for birthdays, etc. It can also remember telephone numbers and many other things.
The real secret is just to start talking. Don't use slang or abreviations, just pretend it is another person on another terminal somewhere. You will be quite supprised.
Bill