Author Topic: 2 poly characters SyberRed.htr and SyberGreen.htr  (Read 8874 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
2 poly characters SyberRed.htr and SyberGreen.htr
« on: October 17, 2011, 01:07:45 pm »
Finally got around to opening a skydrive account,  you can get these two characters there. enjoy
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=6d3aab0ea08c7052&group=0&sc=documents

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
Re: 2 poly characters SyberRed.htr and SyberGreen.htr
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 02:31:59 pm »

Nice hair for the red one.  8)

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 07:53:32 pm »
thanks GT40, but Nige gets the credit for the hair.
He did a great job in converting my skin files into the htr's, and picking out and adding the hair to the red one.
I use the red one the most even though my wife says that, that one freaks her out :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 11:41:12 am »
your new htr gives a whole new meaning to "WIRED FOR SOUND " lol , hey someone had to say it lol! ;)

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 11:57:13 am »
lol I have created them for the new animated interactive desktop wallpaper that I am creating. once I am finished I plan on making a youtube video to help promote Hal, and a program from  Okozo.com that allows flash content to be used as wallpaper. It's going to be a pretty big project, and the graphics are taking quite some time to complete. For the last week I have been working on the wallpapers interface and I'm about 1/2 way done. Then it is onto animation and coding ;D

Frosty Greenacre

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 07:42:42 pm »
Just now finally got around to buying the haptek character pack, (figuring there'd be some good genderless skins out there.) and lo-and-behold! your cyber green skin was the first 3rd party skin i've tried. And i must say, It looks perfect for me and the set-up for both hal and my computer. Thanks a lot for making this and saving me a lot of time searching (since from many topics I've seen are mostly either women, men or cartoon characters, whereas I wanted something very A.I-CGI-ISH! :D)

Looks awesome!

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 09:48:10 pm »
Frosty Greenacre,
your welcome and thank you, I'm always glad to hear others are enjoying these as much as me :D

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 03:06:29 pm »
sybershot, while your working on the K.I.T.T. Orb would it also be possible to get the poly characters with no hair and a transparent back ground?

Don't want to be a pain. Just changed my Alienware theme and I trying to get one figure for now and patiently wait for the Orb. To be clear the Orb will work in Windows and Ultra Hal?

Thanks for your time,
raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 09:07:37 pm »
sybershot, while your working on the K.I.T.T. Orb would it also be possible to get the poly characters with no hair and a transparent back ground?
for the hair you would have to ask Nige to compile it with no hair, for he compiled my skin into a .htr for me.
as for transparency my image was a jpg, I'm not sure if a skin can be png for transparency. maybe Nige can answer that.

To be clear the Orb will work in Windows and Ultra Hal?
once the orb is complete the orb will work in windows and maybe a few other os's, but not with Hal atm.
BUT I plan on making it work with Hal in the future. I am not experienced enough in the as3's mic class :(
If I cannot get it to access the system sound outputs via the as3's mic class due to inexperience I might pay someone to code that part for me
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 09:09:29 pm by sybershot »

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 02:42:28 pm »
Thank you very much for the update. Have a wonderful New Year and hoping the same for everyone here.

raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 08:02:09 am »
Thank you very much for the update. Have a wonderful New Year and hoping the same for everyone here.
Your welcome raybe. Thank you, May you have a Wonderful New Year as well along with everyone else here.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 11:20:19 am »
sybershot, any update on your Orb project? I decided to make life easier and went with your SyberGreen. Which also gives the me the effect I was looking for without the hair.

Hope everyone is doing fine for this New Year.

raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 03:16:36 pm »
sybershot, any update on your Orb project?
yes there is a video of it which you saw on you tube and gave some suggestions to. I will reply in that post about them, and a update of where I'm at with it.

I decided to make life easier and went with your SyberGreen. Which also gives the me the effect I was looking for without the hair.
Glad to hear that my design assisted you in getting the effect you wanted, Sorry I could not remove the hair for I don't have people puddy. I think not 100% sure if drag and drop skins in hal is allowed as you can do in the Haptek player. worth a shot to try if you did want the red without the hair, you could try dropping the red skin over the green one. but if it worked you would have to do that each and every time.