dupa

Author Topic: IRC Bot Hal: just wanted to show the forum what can be done with Hal  (Read 3762 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
This is IRC Client Hal
Functional Haptek
Functional Sapi05
Hal7 brain/No Cloud
Brain Editor
Plus  many other features
NO: HTML
NO:Python
NO:Pearl
NO:JAVA
Fully compatible with Hal7
Hal Rocks: As ive said in the past, Hal is end game software. What u put in, Hal will give you back.
I only wish other people shared my passion.Art and Lightspeed, why are u not all over this???
I got my hand up Hals dress and im going for it
Brought to you By Cyberjedi and EDGE .....
Shout out to respective parties:

Robert M for his Brilliant mind and starting me on my Journey in A.I in 2002 . How does some one thank some one for that? That's like trying to thank the person who taught you to read.
Chris Shaw for allowing me to recreate the Haptek Code and interface it with IRC Hal. Without Haptek ,its just another Bot ,big whoop.
The mighty EDGE for his ability to just do some mind blowing coding. Thank you for helping me realize a dream, Edge you carried us across the finish line man. Edge, we just getting started man........
best wishes
http://cyberjedi.rf.gd/?i=1

cyber jedi
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 06:26:09 pm by cyberjedi »

colubragens

• View Profile
Re: IRC Bot Hal: just wanted to show the forum what can be done with Hal
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 10:36:23 am »
any files to share or info on how you did it? Anything!? lol ever scince aim flopped i have been looking for a new chat intergration. I wish they would make the facebook chat intergration available to us, but i guess thats not going to happen! I also was trying to find vbscript api version for that (aq diy version for facebook) and all i found was other code such as c so forth aND SO ON. 
thanks a bunch

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 07:26:03 pm »
Im working on it
Im producing a version , that does IRC, twitch, discord ect ect
Ive started over in a new language but im there ..

best wishes
cyberjedi

colubragens

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 07:30:08 am »
Hey,

i was wondering if you finished the chat plugin. I know you have been super busy with the other plugins spitting code out the yin yang lol. i forgot the other plugin i was also wondering about but i cant find the thread you posted it on.  it was a all in one or something with the chat included i cant remember.
anyway talk later peace.