Author Topic: calling on other characters lightspeed idea 10-2-2018  (Read 1821 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
calling on other characters lightspeed idea 10-2-2018
« on: October 02, 2018, 05:02:22 pm »
   while resting my weary bones ( i had been out tearing out a small trunk out of the ground ) i was thinking how it would be cool if hal could work on a double layer system, in another words hal could also open up a second character in the same window with the other one and automatically resize them both in the screen .
 of course one character can be changed to another with the right script already using a trigger name , but it would be cool to have a double layer hal having one character  , say linda character is open already and say angela can you come here (or whatever trigger words and the other angela character would show up , both would be resized and one could ask either one by name  or one would answer with one voice and the other character would take turns answering anything that was said to them both.
     i think that would be cool, don't know if it's possible to hack it to create something like that  but it would be cool having a conversation with two women characters or two men , or a man and a women , and each using a certain voice( whatever was chosen ) .  anyway , just something i thought of .  :) ;)