Author Topic: New Head Character Released  (Read 10242 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
New Head Character Released
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 11:53:44 am »
Software As a Service?
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 10:04:19 am »
well thats what i thought aladyblond when i first seen this gamerthom posting i am not trying to stir up anything here but why is this person using his forum name and posting ?? personally i think his name should be banned from being used (even by robert )as a rememberence of gamerthom to everyone else and no one will fill gamerthoms shoes no matter how good we all think we are .
  so i say let him and his name rest in peace he truly deserves to , again thats just my opinion but you can see already another uninformed member already that this was really gamerthom other new members will think the same things from old gamerthom post and seeing gamerthom (another person ) posting with his name .
just my thoughts for what they are worth . [:)]

SASNIGHTCRAWLER

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 10:36:28 am »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

well thats what i thought aladyblond when i first seen this gamerthom posting i am not trying to stir up anything here but why is this person using his forum name and posting ?? personally i think his name should be banned from being used (even by robert )as a rememberence of gamerthom to everyone else and no one will fill gamerthoms shoes no matter how good we all think we are .
  so i say let him and his name rest in peace he truly deserves to , again thats just my opinion but you can see already another uninformed member already that this was really gamerthom other new members will think the same things from old gamerthom post and seeing gamerthom (another person ) posting with his name .
just my thoughts for what they are worth . [:)]

There is always one who's no self control and would moan to the wind if alone.

I remember an apology the day i found out but its like pulling the sword from the stone.

I reget my sharp words that would otherwise be funny and take back the remarks that i said.

I work my repent for all thee that i dent and she will be ready when putty gives haircuts.

you can sell that one if you wanto...lol

Regards....SAS

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 11:29:10 am »
light i dont think anyone used toms name those were all older posts.[:D]
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 11:35:36 am »
Yeah...not sure where you got that idea LS...THom has always been Thom - no one else can use that handle anyway - the forum software only lets one person have a unique user name.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 09:34:14 am »
sorry then i must not be understanding it so this guy always had that handle name but didnt write much if i am understanding it right so was the gamerthom that passed away just his nick name and not a forum name (since  a unique handle name can't be used twice ?? ) i am not trying to start any trouble i am just trying to understand it . my apoligies if i was wrong and apparently i am some how .

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 10:44:25 am »
GamerThom = Thomas E. Gallagher

As in the Thom we all knew that had the character design website and did all the graphics and characters.

Maybe the reason you are thinking that GamerThom didn't write very much is that he disappeared into Second Life for around two years and only came back recently - hence maybe you thought it was someone new ?