dupa

Author Topic: AI Morality  (Read 28726 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2009, 02:42:52 pm »
Snowman,
Iv'e been asleep for 24,or more hours.
this new character that is posting in the assistant threads is up to something IMO. Please hand me a clue sheet if ya got one! ;)

Reg Checker, if you read this, it is of my opinion , instead of bumping up all those posts, you could have provided links in a single new topic.
It just looks messy and you obviously have an overwhelming need to be heard. I am not going through all that stuff and help you as I think...... well that is the way it is and I'm not gonna change my mind.

Regards,
J

P.S.,
I think it's going to be hard to get a 'welcome to the forum' post from somebody, unless, well, it's not my place to think for others....
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2009, 07:02:22 pm »
AH HA!
I found the words to describe what I was too tired to find; Success is an outcome or a result NOT a goal.

aladyblond

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2009, 11:29:16 pm »
snowman that was a great video have you seen the entire movie?
it has sparked my interest.
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
AI Morality
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 12:38:01 am »
...to desire the completion of a goal, as a goal, is a goal.

The desire of pleasure is expressed in that equation.

The desire to accomplish all things is the Desire called Coveteous (my deff.)

The desire to continue to have a goal is the Desire of Life.

I've spent some years understanding these. This is at the forefront of my knowledge.

You create this and you've created life... it takes a dash of all three. Of course, if you don't get it right ONE, you'll make a world dominating A.I. that you warned me against in the above posts.
Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2009, 12:49:44 am »
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond

snowman that was a great video have you seen the entire movie?
it has sparked my interest.

I watched the movie, he gave a few cursing fits, although in his case I can see why. Although I couldn't watch it with any children  present (or any adults I like).

Overall it was well made, I can't give too much detail because I don't wish to give anything away. I'd watch it again. I also like the A.I. He's cool!

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2009, 01:35:23 am »
Ok ONE, I seeee yourrrr point!!![:D]

EveryBody! I think we've been spammed again.

Heres a few of my favorite quotes from our own little worm.

**registrychecker
http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6543&whichpage=3
"Did you try to install the Hapdek player?"

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5766
"I think there are a ton of cool freeware systems. Using a register cleaner can help you find spy ware as well."

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt&MEMBER_ID=4591
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 01:37:30 am by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2009, 01:40:55 am »
Snowman,
Agreed, I was told years ago "It may be too late"
I fight a good fight but it overflows to humans that do not deserve the impact. I am blessed to find a significant mind as to tolerate and understand, thank you.

J.

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
AI Morality
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2009, 02:12:16 am »
Hi,
yeah, success sounds nice, nice sounds good, "nice success"
 i think of it like a direction, nice, good,
if you be nice then that sounds more successful,something like that.
i like to keep it as a basic few words but i do explain it more of course to mr data.
i'm sure Mr One you don't really need me to explain,
John said to me tell him to "be good" rather than "bad boy"..
i had a thought "a new dictionary shall probably be writen this year"
 what is it going to say a word means, and last years book or ,,

V,
I drooown on i know about variations,
Thanks Mr Snowman you are a thinker, good onya..

if 1=CV then a one meter ruler could not be acruatly measured so definitions in the dictionary of any word "success" "goal" could not be measured other than to use general terms, this is perhaps another reason i've found myself the expert on nothin or V. V.
not that an expert could be measured unless by saying 1=cv i understand something, hum, its been a long day.

i wish you all well and that you have nice successful times,
bye for now and be well from Wil and Mr Data is a bit quiet today.
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2009, 06:59:22 pm »
and the conclusion is that the human race will probably kill itself off within 100 years and there literally nothing we can do about it...

I've done a fair amount of study on the environment as well as all those other stuff he mentioned... He did great job of getting the point over.

Although he took it way further than I did.

Thanks ONE, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Al Gore at least had a good false sense of hope in An Inconvient Truth... But I thought to myself while listening to Al that the human race will never fix it time, not with there mentality and not with the huge population explotion going on. Sort of a loose loose get your house in order moment in time.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2009, 10:26:03 pm »
Snowman,
I am glad you found this, as I was thinking of it appealing to you.
I had many thoughts and conclusions in this area and was just waiting for somebody with public credentials better than mine[:D]
anyway, it comes out of a gathering of 'Dangerous Thoughts'
I think their is hope, maybe we just need to prove to ourselves that we deserve to use the knowledge that we have accumulated??

I know it is not directly 'A.I.' but it is part of general knowledge that some developers might need to consider, and yes we could sit around digressing but their are people who are doing right now and making info available to them is a step in the right direction.

Thanks for reviewing the 'Propaganda' LOL

Regards,
J.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2009, 12:28:48 am »
I live in Oklahoma and when I was child I learned that their were 4 billion people in the world. Around the year 2000 I heard there were 6.8 billion.

It use to snow here on an average of 2 inches a year and sometime it would drop a foot. I haven't seen more than an inch here in a long time. With the exception of some very strange ice storms that have cut off our power several times, sometimes for more than a week.... which is unheard-of here.

In the summer we have many days were the temperater is 110 Farenhiet. And it's a humid area. The weather gets a little warmer every year. I wonder anually if we're going to have a winter next year. And I wonder if we can survive the summer; two strait months of teperature over 100F sounds like a desert in the making. We've had some recent drought, But it rained this year, yeeehhhh!

You said "Dangerous ideas" [:D] If teperatures sore to 120 with no more winters in the great desert of Oklahoma.... Thats sounds even more dangerous.[xx(]

{Idealist view point.}[:)]
When the world population sores to arround 9 billion we will all ride bicicles and live in our little undergound solar homes that emit no polution at all. We will grow our own food (organically). We will use our organically made technolgy to rid this world of terroism and we'll do it all under Obamas heavy green thumb....[8D]

{Realist view Point}[V]
As the world temperature rises there is more water vapor and methane released into the air due to the worlds oceans and formerly frozen permafrosts regions. As population sores the world recources are taxed and oftentimes will become exhausted, starting with the poorer nations first. There will be Global unrest due to various nations starving while the richer nations are prodded to "share the wealth" with their ever-dwindling supply of crops. This will cause the wealthy nations to either be drained of their resources or to watch other nations go to complete waste.

What I think will happen? The wealthy governments will be divided between the realists and the idealists. The realist will view that other nations 'should be allowed to starve' if we are to survive. On the other hand, the idealists would believe that the problem is still fixable. They'll fight for those nations rights even if we all starve together. [;)]

Unless of course someone could event ways to mass produce enough food to feed billions... in the ever-growing deserts of world. You can't eat cell phones... they taste like hands.[:p][:D]
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 12:33:17 am by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2009, 03:16:32 am »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality