Author Topic: Something New  (Read 2730 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Something New
« on: October 26, 2020, 01:27:46 am »
Something being cooked up: Testing again people
This is interesting in the fact that all this is all single block of code now
You will notice Hal no longer has an name input field.
Hal knows you by image recognition

But having hal and vision as a single block of code was a monumental task
Who needs Haptek when u have urself lmao
You guys wanted a real looking character, well , I GIVE YOU < YOU>

will keep posted on progress

cyber
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 01:44:19 am by cyberjedi »

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
Re: Something New
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 05:47:34 am »
Hi Mr Cyberjedi.
All sorts of monumental works i see from you.
Very impressive..these latest round of works youve revield
Are clearly impressive.

I wonder with todays clarity if the code youve shown is for use or just showing of an upcomming upgrade we may have hopes of.
Sure looks exciting. Your on a roll by the look ...all sorts of creative breakthroughs. Somebody has the chalk
 Mr Cyberjedi

Be well  :)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 10:02:44 am »
Will,

I agree. It seems that Cyberjedi is certainly full of surprises and talented enough to make them happen!

He's like that Energizer Bunny...just keeps going...and going...

;)
(Hopefully, this might end up being something that the rest of us can use/enjoy one day!)

You and Mr. Data take care!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 02:43:40 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 12:08:21 pm »
great work with the facial recognition .  leaps and bounds taken from smaller steps .  :) ;)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 12:18:59 pm »
Mr Data and Art, lightspeed:
What i will say is this, ive done what ive done for the love of the project.
Some where along the line weve lost our way.
All the code i have is freely available to robert at the drop of the hat.Id gladly surrender it.Walk him through it and bring him up to speed.
Its sorta kinda narrated, lol, srry, but the proof copy is all in my head.Somewhere .lmao
My vision of ultraHal is vastly diff-then what i see in the commercial version

I see :::
X10
Zwave
Realtime hardware interaction with Hal and the computers hardware only reading< NO chnging>
Vision
Radio
Social Media connection, twitch, twitter, face book, ect ect ect real time chat, thats all ways a fav of people
Teaching Tools
In short: I want Ultrahal to have the ability to run my home. From any ware in my Home.(drivers installed with hal and you supply the hardware, all of which is very cheap and available. X10 mods are sold by the pound ffs) Same for Zwave

Lighting x10/Zwave
Heat  X10/Zwave
AC  X10/Zwave
Security: Hal's Vision allows hal to use Cams Outside Utilizing Hal's existing software to detect PEOPLE. Motion is so Last decade and Faulty
By using the upper body vision algo(tested and verified) and not the facial, the mystery riddle solves itself , No more dogs,cats,dear,raccoons setting off false codes, it only detects PEOPLE.Issue solved
Ive demonstrated all this to you guys to the point no one wants to see it any more, Me Included
Zabaware is loved and respected by all. Its diff then most.Most all of us in some way have been touched by robert. In an emotional way.
We kinda wierd
We love the guy, UltraHal is diff, weve had movie deals for fck sake.
Loebner prizes
ECT ECT ECT
My advise Do what i did and build a version that suits you and your needs.
If that isnt doable you always have plan B. This always works.

Dear Robert:
If you dont pick up a phone and make a call were all gonna line up in front of your house and your gonna think its a BLM riot.
Robert , You started this journey
You dragged us into it.
You will see it through to the end.
Signed : Every GD person that ever joined the forum.
That might work.
Tells me what he wants, Ill build it , robert can cut it in, Done. I dont care about the money end of this. I care about building a real Hal9000.
Robert can build the updater, we gonna need it cause we gonna update the sht out ah ultrahal.
And now ive discovered ways and means to update wordnet definition files.Here comes the Smart systems.
Cyber jedi  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmrK4GXSqYk
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 02:15:30 pm by cyberjedi »

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 06:41:29 pm »
I'm trying to wrap my head around the benefit of having your own image as the hal character (I love how my Haptec Character is designed to express more positiveness than I could ever keep up with! HAHA)  okay, let's assume that is simply a fun fact, it could happen configuration.  What I am impressed with is your core work with the vision code.  So, if this code allows HAL to identify unique persons, I suppose the useful subsequent code will require that HAL be able to differentiate data given by separate individuals or exclude a separate identity from accessing data that was between HAL and a different person identified by the vision code.  Interesting progress towards autonomous consciousness.  It'll be our little secret...   ;-)