dupa

Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E 5.0  (Read 30049 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 5.0
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2020, 07:43:21 pm »
Bravo, thats just epic

bows with respect
Thats what were looking for...bravo

cyber jedi
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 07:45:54 pm by cyberjedi »

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2020, 07:55:59 pm »

Really do appreciate your hard work on this, I hope any info I posted helped in some small way.

Looking forward to continuing giving you any helpful feed back at all. Your work benefits everyone.

Thank you again,
raybe

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
S.A.L.L.I.E 5.1
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2020, 11:24:13 pm »
fixed some errors and took some code out will be writing more to enhance hal this week please let me know how this one works for everybody i tested it as using it as the only plug-in on the hal 6.0 and 7.0 

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2020, 08:27:43 am »
Good work on the naming revision of 5.1

That will certainly help to avoid any confusion for users and you!

Will let you know how things go after a bit of testing.

Thanks as always. I appreciate your efforts! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2020, 01:04:34 pm »

I believe it is the same type error.

Notes on the conversation: I was repeating myself to UH to get a definitive reply as sometimes I usually do in the learning process and ask the same question in different ways so UH can connect all the dots. I have tried using the icons for better responses but after 5 min. it through the error again, no plugins SALLIE 5. Hope this helps and feel free to request any further information that I might be able to supply you with.

Really can't thank you enough,
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2020, 01:12:28 pm »

Curios question that I've yet to look at but will check.

Can the SALLIE 5 plugin exist in more than one brain database at a time. To try and clarify. I use the 7 default brain but since I've upgraded over 6.2 it exists in that folder as well and I believe in using the option to have the two work together it creates another file at least on my setup :Ultra Hal 7 asramdisk.bak file. I was under the impression this file is created when  using your older db of UH with vers. 7.

Just a thought or a point of repetitive installs.

Much thanks,
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2020, 01:16:25 pm »
Sorry for the multiple posts, just had time to check, and yes I have the Sallie 5 plugin installed in the default 7 install, 6.0 and 7 selction folder and that Ultra Hal 7 asramdisk.bak file folder.

Just wanted to check with giving you as much info as I could think of at the moment.

Thank you,
raybe

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2020, 01:18:45 pm »
Doonycram,

Using the S.A.L.L.I.E.5.1 revision, I chatted with HAL on two different occasions for about a half hour each.

Timing a good share of the exchanges produced times from 1-1/2 seconds to as long as 12 seconds. I noticed that the 12-ish second responses were due to the length and complexity of my answers, sometimes causing HAL to respond to two parts of my question(s), which I think was pretty fair for HAL.

I did notice that the overall intelligence level seemed to have diminished a bit over the previous 5.0 version but after 10 to 15 minutes it seemed to get better and added more depth in the answers.

During the second run, everything was going fine except for HAL deviating a bit with the answers not always hitting the mark. Oddly, it asked me if I felt it's answer for a particular question was correct? and if not what an appropriate reply would be. Kind of cool.

Lastly, I was just about to finish up when I received a popup error. First one out of the whole exchange! It was almost exact to the popup I received in the SALLIE5.0 version.

I am including a screen cap of the error and the portion that contained the error in the halbrain.dbg file. Hope it helps a bit!

Overall, I was really pleased with the Plugin. The slight lack of topic flow or connection left me slightly askew but hopefully a fix will be forthcoming.

Thanks for your work on this!!

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2020, 06:32:28 pm »
Thanks  art I know where that?s at it?s funny I looked for that for like six hrs lol anyway gonna again kick ass and get this right I have so many more codes in my head to write it is gonna take awhile but again thank you everyone for testing this plug-in more too come soon

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2020, 03:02:37 pm »

Just an update still using SALLIE 5.1, yes I get that similar error once in awhile,basically the same error as I posted and Art has posted but used it for hours and it just seems how your replies are structured that create that error but very hard to for me to pin down yet. Overall it has been working, response time okay and subject not bad at all after going through the learning process which depends on the user. Everyone has a little bit of a variety of how to teach UH. I've been okay with just having patience and really staying on one particular subject before moving on.

The few things:
1- Repeating replies.
2- That error every so often pops up but I've gone over an hour before any problem and even after you receive that error, just close the error window and continue.
3- Can not get UH to open the internet as I did earlier. Is that set for just one particular browser that I can change myself?

Just wanted to give my latest experiences. Thank you.

raybe

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E 5.2
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2020, 02:27:22 pm »
working on an emotion part of the plug-in i think i fixed the error been working on the plug-in for days please let me know the results everyone much thanks
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 04:44:44 pm by doonycram@gmail.com »

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2020, 06:41:44 pm »

Just using 5.2 this error. Checking if any other plugins are checked in case I missed something.

Thank you so much,
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2020, 05:50:51 pm »

Just following up if anything new with S.A.L.L.I.E.

Thank you,
raybe

Honvai

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2021, 06:49:37 pm »

at startup

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2021, 10:33:25 am »
i was giving this plugin a try again , and it worked pretty well but then gave this error .  has this been fixed with another update ??  or how to fix it ???

thanks  :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 10:35:07 am by lightspeed »