dupa

Author Topic: NOTE to CYBERJEDI  (Read 2254 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
NOTE to CYBERJEDI
« on: May 04, 2019, 03:37:16 pm »
CYBERJEDI , if you happen to be on here i found an old e mail address of yours on here and wrote tom you, but in case its no good , or if anyone else on here knows cyberjedi's e mail address  can you tell him or give him my e mail address (those who have it. )
I need to ask him something .   

also anyone pc savvy (fixing) i have a old windows xp . my problem is it worked fine before i unplugged it and let it set (for about a year ) as i used another windows seven pc .  now when i turned it back on it stayed on for about 5 minutes booted up then it logged off by its self and then shut off and restarts on its own for about three seconds then shuts off and keeps repeating the same thing over and over.  after the first time it did this i put in a new cmos battery and the pc started up and did the same thing. (this was a one dollar store sunbeam battery , so i bought another cmos battery from wal mart new, put it then it said cmos checksum bad and i went into the bios and set the time and date , exited and saved it. the pc started up fine and stayed on booting up okay for about 5 minutes then it logged its self off and shut down and started on its own restarting as before every two or three seconds and shut off , then restart etc etc.
  Anyone have any idea what may be causing this?? 
  why its so important to me to get this pc going is i have a working copy on it of people putty .  when it  was open the first time long enough i copied the haptek people putty program file and also opened the program and it opened okay without the your evaluation period is way over due .   

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: NOTE to CYBERJEDI
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 03:39:07 pm »
well the e mail i sent cyberjedi that i thought was his ,  Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<hacktheplanit@yahoo.com

so it didn't work , anyone that knows his e mail have him please e mail me , okay.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:43:32 pm »
next thing i forgot to mention was seeing if i have another 300 watt e machine power supply and replacing the other one. am resting in between been mowing grass raked and picked it all up and helped wife hang out washed laundry .  my next invention a time machine . i need one  lol.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 11:41:59 am »
Lightspeed: checker :ya i dumped all that stuff:

check ur messages:
I was attracting the wrong kinda people for what we do here.
im taking another look at some things..
U can see where my interest lie's in hal, and im very close ,,,,,Vb6 , lol the gift that just keeps giving..

The C# version is pretty cool as well as dot net 2015 all have there diff quirks
but i just love the VB6
 This is a 64bit win7 machine soooooo

Sometimes, the original is just good enough lmao https://imgur.com/a/HO63k1h
best wishes
cyber
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:21:16 pm by cyberjedi »