Author Topic: peopleputty  (Read 5017 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
peopleputty
« on: June 09, 2019, 07:35:14 am »
Re: peopleputty:
I found this nested inside the pp program...
https://virtyou.com/

any 1 following these people.

cyber

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: peopleputty
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 09:44:35 am »
Yeah, I saw that one when it first appeared.  It mentioned they are hiring 3D Modellers, Artists, and Programmers. Apply at: contact info@virtyou.com.

One thing in particular that really got me was the fact that IF I ever got a new computer as an upgrade for an old or failing one, my current Haptek System ID would no longer be valid or accepted by the program...especially if the company goes out of business during that time. Hmm...not good...

I've also come across this:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 09:47:55 am by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 01:55:16 pm »
ART: Ya after reading what they had to say about Haptek, im kinda bummed out. they called it childs play..

shameee too.

i see the attitude is the same..
On  the plus side im trying to entice some 1 thats maybe can help with our situation..

best to the family
cyber

ART: wait a sec> u have haptek actvated??? and working:RE: One thing in particular that really got me was the fact that IF I ever got a new computer as an upgrade for an old or failing one, my current Haptek System ID would no longer be valid or accepted by the program
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 06:48:47 pm by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 09:26:57 pm »
ART: EDGE : LIGHTSPEED I  am very close to a solution here:
ur seeing parts that u dont see under demo mode.
So at least thats working now...
And its working on a 7 32bit platform which means it will work on 10
People Putty accentualy put a virus in there code.This is good stuff, i expect nothing less from a man as educated as chris shaw
https://imgur.com/a/4UYqsiU
Disclaimer:
This is done for educational purposes only, i do not endorse the pirating of software
This is purely a image driven  tutorial on Assembly Language (asm32)  and how u can go back and edit your own compiled code later if u need to, Dll. ocx. exe. ect ect ect
 cyberjedi bringing the hammer... and ever tool box needs a hammer

P.s
Im so tired i cant see straight
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:10:18 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 11:11:03 pm »
Cyber,

Yeah, I meant that this was or still is one main thing that annoyed me about Haptek's use of my computer's System ID as a means of "Tethering" their software to My computer!!

Of course, my old XP based computer was upgraded and I kind of let Putty slide by as life and other ventures went on.

UNTIL...that one fateful day when I thought, "I'm going to make a new character with People Putty, so I loaded in the old saved copy and ran the program only to find that error message staring me in the face about it needing to be Purchased. Found the original serial # and System ID. Entered and tried again but more of the same BS...
I finally called and contacted Jack Wiley and after discussing my situation with him, he told me a few things to try, which I did but with no luck. Jack was very kind on the phone and I was actually surprised that I caught him in the office and that he actually answered my call!
He did indicate that there were some issues with Microsoft's new Windows 7 OS and that Putty hadn't been playing very nicely with it. He mentioned that a few lucky people were able to get it running on their machines but not all and that he didn't know how or IF there was going to be a fix for it any time soon. I was pretty bummed out by that.

Here we are, still wanting what we all paid for to just work! Why not? There was no statute of limitations for it to stop working!

It would be nice if they would at least try to resuscitate Putty to run on Windows 7 or 10. That would still put Putty way ahead of many current avatar/characters on the market!

Oh well...we shall see...

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 11:16:41 am »
ART: try and install the demo on ur machine and tell me if it works

cyber

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 02:00:44 pm »
I just tried it again with the same results.

The Install works fine.
Then her head appears as she tells me, "Your Trial Period is Way, Way over! Click the Options to see how you can purchase...blah...blah..."

I click on the System ID near the top and it would NOT let me type/enter anything at all.
I then tried the box with the Serial # and Code. Neither would accept any typing characters or numbers at all!
Just her head looking at me and if I clicked on any other area she would start with the "Your Trial Period is Way....blah..." again!!!

That is the extent of it! I also had just One core active, just in case. Didn't matter.

What I did notice during the install which I thought was sort of interesting was:

- Art -

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 02:01:35 pm »
Just whom should I see to get my Full Refund?? ;)

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 02:07:47 pm »
So it does work on a 7 machine
well thats a start

cyber

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 03:58:54 pm »
Jedi - I noted you stated you had some results using a 32bit Win7 machine.  Thought I'd state that the demo works on the 64bit Win7 as well.  Checked it again today. 

Checker57

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: peopleputty: Checker
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 06:05:30 pm »
Theres my side kick checker:
Thats what im talking about..
Now thats data we can use to beat this beast....... Next ull wana learn asm32.... (flexes)
And that a damn good bit of intel. Soooo what gives???? clearly its not people putty..... its would just crash
I sit here thinking to myself: In this forum??/ with all the codedrz, from all walks of life  ,AI coderz, c#, c++, VB6 (MEEEEEE) dotnet VB, Robert and  some other very Smart people . Were getting our ass kicked by this..
Thats just wrong on so many levels... lolol omg
I refuse to believe this..
Lets Gang (cant say) this  Mutha (cant say).

Checker great intel man: I was trying it on an old sever thats does have xpsp3 on it..... myself today.
Checker: In the future buddy use https://imgur.com/user/imagurl to post images. They scrub meta data. I know were all cool in here. just good safety practices.
Just post the link. If u wana post vids, this is where u go https://streamable.com/
best wishes cybejedi
Checker: wana try something, ima give u a screen shot here of what i got going and compare thats to ur demo version. i have a reason for this..
https://imgur.com/a/rxcrguj can u  see that menu in the demo u have?? look at all the heads.... check please. this is so doing this the hardway

P.s: ive often wondered how the Hap player runs and people putty doesnt, its the same format .Hap.HTR

Part#2 checker art lightspeed

hey guy this is just funny:
Watch the video close here.
What ive done is reroute a bunch of the code to rite over itself, basically a virus.
giving most all the options.
what they have done is the same thing, u can see it
(OPPS , resetting myself) then the their code kicks in and writes over the top of my sht.. Its a Gutter WAR, HaptekVirus Vs CyberjediVirus. Stay tuned for PPV

This will work lmao
https://streamable.com/13dkl
Look close as how i can use the record functions.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:25:14 pm by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 09:00:11 pm »
Cyber,

You didn't ask and I never mentioned but I AM running a Windows 10 - 64 Bit machine! The People Putty Demo installs and loads fine. It just doesn't work, thinking that it is NOT the Paid For software and it won't let me enter any code or Serial#'s because it might be checking the System ID first then maybe trying to compare it to a Non-Existant server where their Haptek shop used to be. Still displays that EXPIRED text across the splash/startup screen.

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 09:03:39 pm »
Part#2 checker art lightspeed and of course the Mighty Edge
Thanx art that helps tooo, and in a big way
hey guy this is just funny:
Watch the video close here.
What ive done is reroute a bunch of the code to rite over itself, basically a virus.But there own code...
giving most all the options.But ive added read only instructions as well, so na na nana na haptek. Cant write over my sht.
what they have done is the same thing, u can see it
(OPPS , resetting myself) then the their code kicks in and writes over the top of my sht.. then it rewrites over that with my added code, fixing it again .
Its a Gutter WAR, HaptekVirus Vs Cyberjedi. Stay tuned for PPV
Cyber scores a uppercut with a registry ripper . Pulling out the time trial, first round deff cyberjedi. Ding. Let the games begin
lmao
Look close as how i can use the record functions.

I really forgot how much fun this can be, damnnn , the glory days of the 90's
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 11:55:05 pm by cyberjedi »

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 11:54:35 pm »
Jedi - be that the PP version I have has long expired, no menus are available to select other than the Options menu.  You stated that you did some registry configs allowing to override some pp code.   My question would be is, do you know where I can find the registry entry in my registry that I may reset the PP install date?  Then I could tell you what does work when the DEMO is working.

Checker57

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 11:57:44 pm »
Checker: Do a reg search for people putty and analyse the data. Make changes as needed
The proper way this is done as i know it is it to do the the way im doing it. Anything else is just some skiddy hack Bs.
The other project was done properly. That took me a month. Takes a lott of time and research. Been at it a week

The registry info has been pulled from pp itself. This never expires, there's no code for it. Done Propper.
This doesnt check the reg
watch the video

Rerouted the code Or just plain turned that off... each 1  those switches have to be turned Off or On
best wishes
cyber

Disclaimer:
This is done for educational purposes only, i do not endorse the pirating of software
This is purely a image driven  tutorial on Assembly Language (asm32)  and how u can go back and edit your own compiled code later if u need to and lost your source code, Dll. ocx. exe. ect ect ect
 cyberjedi bringing the hammer...

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 02:01:56 pm by cyberjedi »