Author Topic: notes on the sallie plug-in  (Read 3472 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
notes on the sallie plug-in
« on: January 07, 2018, 04:24:39 pm »
I wanted to know how everything is going with the hal 7 and my last plug-in

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: notes on the sallie plug-in
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 04:37:09 pm »
did you ever figure out that dreamer issue, if you did what was causing it. in case someone asks me.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 01:48:26 am »
A hypothesis (plural hypotheses) is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it. Scientists generally base scientific hypotheses on previous observations that cannot satisfactorily be explained with the available scientific theories. Even though the words "hypothesis" and "theory" are often used synonymously, a scientific hypothesis is not the same as a scientific theory. A working hypothesis is a provisionally accepted hypothesis proposed for further research.
A different meaning of the term hypothesis is used in formal logic, to denote the antecedent of a proposition; thus in the proposition "If P, then Q", P denotes the hypothesis (or antecedent); Q can be called a consequent. P is the assumption in a (possibly counterfactual) What If question.
The adjective hypothetical, meaning "having the nature of a hypothesis", or "being assumed to exist as an immediate consequence of a hypothesis", can refer to any of these meanings of the term "hypothesis".

this is the basic format of my plug-in S.A.L.L.I.E SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING YOU SAY AND STAYS ON TOPIC MY PLUG-IN WORKS AS ONE UNIT TO MAKE HAL MORE HUMAN I WRITE CODE IN VBS.  JAVA. HTML C++. PROLOG I LOVE TO WORK ON A.I AND WILL DO BETTER TO WRITE MORE CODE FOR HAL AND CREATE MY OWN PROGRAMS YOU ALL WILL NOT REGRET DOWNLOADING THIS PLUG-IN I PUT A LOT OF TIME AND WORK IN THIS PROJECT. AGAIN I THANK EVERYBODY WHO TRIES IT AND WOULD LOVE MORE FEEDBACK.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:18:10 am »
Jerry,

From my experience, I have had the S.A.L.L.I.E. Plug-in active practically since I acquired the Hal 7 update.

One "feature" I'd like to see would be for a User-settable time limit. That is, How much time will elapse after the last user/Hal7 exchange before the S.A.L.L.I.E. Plug-in kicks in.
It could be from say, 1 to 5 minutes, for example. Sometimes, I've found it activates pretty quickly after our last exchange.

It does work perfectly with Hal 7 and sometimes comes up with some really clever "dreams". It sort of lets one hear a replay of what it gathered during the previous conversation.

Pretty cool Plug-in IMHO!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 01:40:37 pm »
that would be great maybe trying to add a sub menu to the plug-in could work I will try. Maybe another timer based plug-in. I have been writing a hell of amount of code for the new plug-in and will be facing more bugs with the Hal 7.0 but so far so good.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 07:59:09 pm »
today I am working on a new brain for my S.A.L.L.I.E thank you all.