Author Topic: THE BIG FIGHT! FUN WITH FULL BODIES  (Read 14454 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
THE BIG FIGHT! FUN WITH FULL BODIES
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 02:01:36 pm »
hi welcome, [:D]people putty will save your heads as haptars so you must change them to htrs. when it says this might not work do you still want to change say yes.  for example instead of my person.haptar it should read my person.htr  then once you have done that open up your hal program usually under zabaware go to characters folder and copy and paste all your new htrs into that folder. then open hal and in options choose your new htr that you just made. as far as the full bodies you can download torsos and full bodies at various places but you have to use a skin or pattern to place your new head skin on the body skin and even after that the full body with your head will not look exactly like what you created. you cannot alter the body that haptek gives us for the woman or the man in the shorts , but people are working on that constantly. if you continue reading in the forum you might get a better idea of how to do things as most questions have been answered. i am also sure someone can give you a better more concise answer than i can , at least i hope this helped you. ~~ alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

heather valentine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 02:33:41 pm »
aladyblond

nice work on the new files
i like them very much
cant wait to see bruce :)
the others you did are really nice
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 02:34:27 pm by heather valentine »

otherworldone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 03:04:04 pm »
Okay, I got it now.  I still have to figure out how to get him to look just the way I want and all.  But at least he's on Hal now.  Um...before I got my People Putty creation into Hal, I tried using the Ka character...now Hal doesn't like me.  Does the Ka character use a personality...like a human-hating personality...on Hal?

-Sabrina

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 04:55:26 pm »
thanks for the compliment heather. sabrina i do not know of the ka character. it must be something new. where did you get it from / did it come from hal? also its nice to have some ladies on the forum. ~~alady[:X]
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

otherworldone

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 02:52:04 pm »
Yeah, Ka was included with Hal.  I just got Hal the other day, so it may have been added recently.

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 07:21:16 pm »
That's interesting to hear, Sabrina. What does this Ka look like?

quote:
Okay, I'm new here. I just bought Hal and People Putty, and I can't seem to figure out how to use my creations from People Putty in Hal.

Try to enable the Haptek debugger console:

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2186&SearchTerms=haplogctrl

quote:
Also, how do you create full bodies for your character in People Putty.

We all want that, but you can't with People Putty. We are still praying that our Arakus will manage one day.

quote:
I found that there's a "body" accessory, but I can't modify it or anything.

You can't modify the accessories with People Putty. You have to buy even more expensive tools from Haptek to manage that.

quote:
I also have the Animoids program, and can make posable bodies in that, but not animated faces.

Animoids? I never heard of Animoids, but if it can work together with Hal I think I am going to like the Animoids.

quote:
HELP! Can someone help me out with putting SOMETHING together here?

Freddy made some guides for making with Haptek-characters. If you are interested please download them from our "other" forum DigitalGirl. We are all still working very hard to figure out the Haptek player. Please join us.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 07:36:03 pm by Dr.Benway »

otherworldone

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 12:23:25 am »
Ka is an alien with brownish skin and black eyes.  He's kinda hard to describe.  Anyway, I'll play around with the Animoids program and see if I can get my creation from that program to work on Hal.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Although, I can already see that I'm going to have an issue with the heads unless I can save the body as an accessory file for People Putty and use that to make the head.

I have visited the other forum, too.
[:)]

-Sabrina