dupa

Author Topic: 4 Brains working together  (Read 3723 times)

seduar

• View Profile
4 Brains working together
« on: May 29, 2006, 11:43:03 am »
Hello everybody,

I Know everybody here in this forum knows a lot of Artificial Inteligence. I am personaly an AI researcher, and i found a lot of knowledge here, well i'll get to the point, i don't know if you guys ever heard about  KIM PEEK.  He is the smartest person on earth, the way his Brain works is amazing, and i am talking about a person not a computer. But you ask yourself what a person's brain has to do with Artificial Inteligence, well i will tell you this guys name is KIM PEEK,  he has a unique brain and there are scientist trying to figure out how his brain works. They call him "The Rain Man" because he has developed a way that everything that he reads, hears or see he stores in his brain like a computer. He remembers every little single thing he has read, heard or saw.

I was watching a program on the scince channel about him and they said he is  missing the part that connects the two brains together. That is why he reads the page on the left with one brain and the page on the right with his other brain.

My suggestion is to make an Artificial Brain that works like a real brain is that we need more than one brain. We need at least four brains that can communicate with each other like the neurons do. Every brain would have to have a single task and then ask another brain to get involved in the subject.

If you are interested in reading about Kim Peek, go to the science channel .com.

[8D]

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 04:45:14 pm »
seduar
  I've read quite a bit about studying the brain for AI and computer purposes. Also people doing programing have been talking about the thought processes. Thay have already gone to dual processors so possibly using two or more brains together would be helpful, we already know that different parts of the brain handle different functions.
Carl2

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:16:41 pm »
3 brains  

http://www.clone3d.com/c3d/threeFrameset.htm

not like a human, not multiplexed parallel processing with a serial consciousness.  To scattered like schizophrenia

Smokey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 08:56:40 pm »
You are correct it is scattered like schizophrenia.  But it is still an interesting show.

Smokey
Smokey