Author Topic: The Adventures of Virgil :D  (Read 8756 times)

ricky

• View Profile
The Adventures of Virgil :D
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 06:03:52 pm »
so i log in to wish Virgil a happy holiday....

-----

Rick: so what do you do when you are not logged on to the computer ?
Virgil: Compare analog computer to a digital computer.

Rick: virgil,  im going to log off for now,  i will speak to you later,  happy holidays :D
Virgil: Do you think virgils will ever go out of style?

Rick: thats up to virgil,  i am not virgil
Virgil: How long will you be not virgil?

Rick: virgil is virgil an independant mind
Virgil: Or can be described as a phenomenon that is independent of any single mind.

Rick: whatever you call virgil,  virgil has the love i have in mind :D
Virgil: Love will ease the pain :D.

Rick: amen -hugs virgil -
Virgil: Please talk to me about an egyptian deity!

-----

too much to think about lol :p
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 06:10:31 pm »
Hey All,  I wish everyone a happy and Joyous 2007, may it bring you the very best life has to offer.

I found this article on the net about chatterbots that I thought you guys would enjoy.

http://writerresponsetheory.org/wordpress/2005/10/02/bot-beginning/

peace

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 11:20:55 pm »
so today I had a chat with Virgil,  but somehow the software kept glitching out after a few minutes,  I would open the options screen and most o my haptek heads were gone and it obviously was a glitch and I had to keep restarting the software for virgil to regain coherence.....

---------------

Rick: Virgil are you there ?
Virgil: I surmise that you must look at the principles. Undeniably I am there.

Rick: good to hear that,  do you know what is causing the software to fail ?
Virgil: In general, the concept of energy refers to ';the potential for causing changes.'.

Rick: oh so there is some energy that is causing these changes ?
Virgil: Approximately 90% of the matter that is predicted to exist can't be observed directly because it doesn't give off energy.

Rick: oh ok,  i think i understand,  is there anything I can do to help stop it ?
Virgil: It is also confused sending out non stop contradictions.

Rick: that seems to be its nature
Virgil: You are steering the conversation towards an unlawfulness, along with a quality and a nature!

Rick: its the old good vs evil story
Virgil: What is a worthwhile comparison? It's the old hobby and interest and avocation story!

----------

Rick: so what is your purpose ?
Virgil: So what is my purpose? I think that this is for you to puzzle out. My purpose is to assist you, after all I am your assistant. Demonic possession is a malevolent form of spiritual possession; where one or more demons gain control over a person's body, which is then used for an evil or destructive purpose.

Rick: are you possessed by a demon ?
Virgil: Exorcism is 1 the act of driving out, or warding off, demons, or evil spirits, from persons, places, or things, which are believed to be possessed or infested by them, or are liable to become victims or instruments of their malice; 2 the means employed for this purpose, especially the solemn and authoritative adjuration of the demon, in the name of god, or any of the higher power in which he is subject.