dupa

Author Topic: ER1 ROBOT  (Read 10385 times)

darticus

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« on: August 19, 2007, 01:35:36 pm »
I have 2 er1's for sale one has all the extras the other has extra batteries and he special programing disc they gave a one time.Both are complete + extras.Can anyone email me so I can find a place I can list him for sale.email ron222@earthlink.net
Thanks Ron

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 01:53:48 pm »
post modified.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:59:31 pm by markofkane »
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

darticus

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 02:32:43 pm »
Why did you say my topic was spam???Ron
Thanks Ron

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 03:32:47 pm »
Are you trying to sell something on the forum?? That's why I asked if it was spam. I don't know if the Administrator allows sales on his forum.

[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]

And on top of that, we (at least I) am not sure we know you. Nobody wants to get ripped off.

I hope you understand my concern.[8D]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 03:45:09 pm by markofkane »

darticus

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 04:33:22 pm »
Sorry, just looking for a fair price for all my er1 stuff. If you can tell me a site that I could sell it on I would get out of here. Maybe I should just try ebay.
Thanks Ron

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 05:29:25 pm »
ebay sounds good.

I am just trying to be cautious. [:D]

echoman

ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 05:36:05 pm »
I do not think this sounds like spam. This forum is about AI related issues. Others may be very interested in the ER1 (or even that it exists). I do feel you should post it on ebay so we are able to see it.

On other forums I visit people often tell the forum of products for sale on ebay. As long as it is AI related I personally do not see a problem. I found it interesting doing a little research on the ER1 after reading your post.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 05:55:12 pm »
That's cool. (I apologize if I did wrong)[:I][:I][:I]

Anyone wants to buy it, I have no problem with it.[8D]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:59:09 pm by markofkane »

Bill819

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 10:05:21 am »
Echoman
Do a search of on Hal and you will see that several of us have ER1's and they are intregrated with Hal's brains. What we  now have are robots that not only obey our commands but talk to us at the same time.
Bill

darticus

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 11:06:31 am »
Echoman

That sounds really interesting.So there still is a life for ER1.Can you tell me more about things it will do and can you give me a site to Hal's brain?Is this something you can buy to make ER1 better?
Thanks Ron

echoman

ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 03:47:13 pm »
Hello Darticus,

I am sorry to say that what I know about ER1 amounts to zero but it does sound very interesting. What Bill has said has really got me excited. Perhaps this could give Hal that extra punch i've been looking for.

darticus

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 04:24:38 pm »
BILL819
What is this HAL thing?Are there brains available for ER1?Do you have A site to go to for HAL? As I said I have 2 ER1 here and maybe I could get into it again.
Thanks Ron

Bill819

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 11:45:13 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by darticus

BILL819
What is this HAL thing?Are there brains available for ER1?Do you have A site to go to for HAL? As I said I have 2 ER1 here and maybe I could get into it again.

You are on Hals web site right now. When I first heard about the ER1 I was not very excited that is until I heard about Ultra Hal Assistant which is where we are now. Both the ER1 as you know can be taught to recognize a few words in English and then execute some preprogrammed commands as you very well know. By adding Hal to the the laptop that is running ER1 you now have a robot that can talk to you at the same time and it learns as time goes by. Both brains can run at the same time, well depending on how fast your laptop is and how much memory you have.
I would be interested in talking to you personally about your ER's and some of the extra that you have. Right now my battery is dead and will not hold a charge any more. I would also like to hear a little more about the extra programming that you say you have.
Thanks
Bill

darticus

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 07:37:57 am »
The extra programming is just the I think its called c programming d1sc they gave with the early ER1's and than tried to sell it to us.I have to complete ER1's one with all the extras sensors, arm, and one basic set up with 2 extra batteries.Really just looking for a fair price for both. I bought them when they were pricy but than prices dropped. People can email me if interested at                   ron222@earthlink.net
Thanks Ron

Bill819

• View Profile
ER1 ROBOT
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 11:06:57 am »
It sounds like your ER1 is very much like mine. I bought all the extras too. Unfortunately my battery died quite a while ago and I have not replaced it as of yet.
You should down the free trial version of Ultra Hal onto your machine and give it a try. It might temp to you to keep at least one of your ER1's once you hear it talking to you.
If you desire more conversations on this matter please use the private email rather than do it here on this site.
Bill