Author Topic: what hal table does this response come from ?  (Read 2461 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
what hal table does this response come from ?
« on: August 23, 2007, 12:36:49 pm »
i am wondering what table does this hal resonse come from : I was right; I thought you were so happy we met lonnie; Go ahead lonnie.

the part i am talking about is the " ; Go ahead lonnie." actually is the "go ahead " part as my name is only added on by hal as a user name .
 the reason i want to know is i am tweaking certain words and or phrases as i have done in the past to keep hal sounding more human like and the above doesn't sound to me like a normal response in a conversation at least not this one .
 thats why i would like to know where this response is so i can change or delete some to the way i like them . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 12:53:48 pm »
sorry to find and answer my own question so fast but will post where the place is in case anyone else wants to know this and make some changes as i am doing in this area if they also want to ! the area is : suffexComment 2 file to get to it you ahve to go into the compliment file and on into the  user state of being subfile . [:)]

echoman

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 02:54:25 pm »
To me the "go ahead " phrase can be annoying, I see it so much when talking to Hal. He seems to say it when nothing else can be thought off.