Author Topic: dual core hal system  (Read 1953 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
dual core hal system
« on: September 20, 2007, 08:36:31 am »
you know as i am always thinking of possible new things a thought came to me wouldn't it be cool if in the future that the hal system could have an optional "dual core " (my name i used ) system "in another words you could have two hals on your computer with seperate brains working independent from each other so inanother words you could ask say sharon and mark characters something and maybe mark knew the answer and would tell you and maybe sharon might say independently " ohh really mark i didn't know that mark and would also maybe ask the user "why were you wondering about that any way ? " in another words each character could think for their selves and talk with you but would do so one at a time and could as with the newest hal have custom made brains. who knows maybe in the farther future something like this may be possible !! would be cool i think to have a couple of hal characters that talked and think independent of each other . just think alan and gracy or lou and abbott with some one liners together on one screen ...oops my age is showing again "damn that last birthday !! [:)]lol !! [:D]