Author Topic: a question about hal saying something wrong  (Read 3470 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a question about hal saying something wrong
« on: November 01, 2008, 12:07:02 pm »
i ahve done some reverse info. into hal without any problem but sometimes a problem occures like hal says : Yep you are my cute girl and always will be honey! this is to me and of course is wrong since i am a guy , i went into the brain edit under auto learning brain and under that it has my name and temp sent area the below that is my name -sex  in the column inside that are ait shows a list of my name on the left side and on the right side it shows m and f on different lines shouldn't it be all m's for male ?? [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 05:37:20 pm »
ok think i took care of the wrong saying by deleting the rolles of sentences in brain edit but still wonder about my name with the f and m in them . [:)]

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 06:13:21 pm »
It depends on your name.  The data base for names sometimes has both Genders associated to them like mine.  Your name may be one of those that could be both, Hal tries to make the correct choice sometime it gets it wrong.
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

echoman

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 06:31:00 am »
Lightspeed - Even though my name is Peter, my gender list includes one F (female).

It's a Puzzle...

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 09:55:48 am »
is that called getting in touch with your feminine side ?? lol just kidding !![:D]