dupa

Author Topic: shake boobs hap file  (Read 9424 times)

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
shake boobs hap file
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 03:16:27 am »
Hi, Jake.
I am sure that you will find that anything over 200k will not up-load.
I don't know why that other limit is there.
Savefile is free to up-load so that other people can get it.
Take a look====
http://www.savefile.com/

Jake

• View Profile
    • http://Ainsworth.net
shake boobs hap file
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 02:36:42 am »
It's now available at...

www.nigesworld.com

Thanks NIGE! [:D]
Austin, Texas, USA, Earth

Carl2

• View Profile
shake boobs hap file
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 09:16:11 am »
Liked the wigs, I may to use some when I get 6.2 installed.  I opened up the physics file for jiggly, I can change the effect of gravity on the breasts.  There are quite a few ofter parts of the body which are mentioned which look like thay can be changed.
  I'd agree I think the breasts should be easier to move instead of using shaking something like just walking.
  The file you would be looking for is the body_femalePhy.phy which can be found in the C:/Program files/Haptek/temp  when the character is running.  Copy and save the files.  The phy file can be opened in wordpad and the settings changed.  When the altered phy file is pulled into the Haptek window it uses the new settings.
Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
shake boobs hap file
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 11:01:49 am »
hello Carl2 , that sounds interesting about changing the phys file can you show a picture of the file before and after a change (where exactly you change it ) i would like to see how its done in easy steps . may try to dabble in it if someone can show easy enough steps !![:)]

Carl2

• View Profile
shake boobs hap file
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 09:11:25 pm »
lightspeed,
  I was just looking at the files in Haptek ( in another computer), started loading some files in the HapRegistry and the Hap Player in the computer stopped working, had to go to Haptek and download it again so it's working again.  
  I just took a look at the .phy file taken from the Haptek temp file while body_female is running. It opens in wordpad. The section your interested is right at the top so I think I can explain it.
Starts as:
 name LBreast
  Type 3
  LinkNo -1
     (ect)
  GravGain  1
  RBreast is next then the biceps and so on.  I changed the GravGain for the L and R breasts, tried a few other things also.  Was working on a way to load Body_female With the modified gravity and a different skin within Hal.  I think I was working on a .htr which basicly calls the hap player and says to load the startup bod_female
that then losds the next and next.  This way the uncompressed files can be changed.
  I'd be interested in how you make out.
Carl2