dupa

Author Topic: i need help please !!  (Read 5457 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
i need help please !!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 09:45:03 am »
hello freddy888 , acronyms whats that lol (just kidding ) no problem i try to always learn something you have just helped me learn something new i just dont remember anyone calling it that for a short version .
   but i will tell robert something it would be good if he had some way that even " after " a person was into the 6.2 and up version that if a user had another brain older version they could place it say into the ultrahal assitant folder then go into the hal menu to lets say a new section called "brain migrater " click on brain migrate it would automaticially or you could type in the vrain name and it would do as the brain migrater does naturally "showing the brain name being migrated into the 6.2 version .
    so robert if you see this what do you think could this be done ? it would save on some headaches of if a person has an older brain file he wouldn't have to uninstall hal go back to the 6.1 install and redo everything including expansion packs and moving character files as i had to do etc.  actually although i did get my angela "smith " brain this time to migrate through after checking it found it was an earlier brain i had backed up with about 23mbs the final one i had done had about 42 mbs of learning in it (this was my fault for not checking better ).
  but it would seriously help a user alot so they wouldn't have to go through what i was talking about . thanks  [:)]