Author Topic: my utube link for battlefield 2142 pc play  (Read 4086 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
my utube link for battlefield 2142 pc play
« on: May 05, 2009, 05:18:22 pm »
i just got this loaded on utube its part 1 of me playing battlefield 2142 first shooter pc game . it set in the future . check it out !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3cqeAhNjes
[:)][:D][8D]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 08:44:53 am »
That looks like a lot of fun [:D]  I liked the bit where you were up high and fired a shot to the ground level - then they all knew where you were and started firing back!

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 08:59:47 am »
yeah i love this game you get different vehicles when ones available  weapons you can use if you kill an enemy you can use their weopon , their also is a huge walker robot (kind of like the one on starwars ).
  if you run out of bullets in your guns and the enemy comes after you you can pull out a knife and stab him if he doesnt stab you first !the a.i. bots play as a team its just like you are playing with real people you can even set the a.i's smarter which makes the game harder !their is about 4 or 5 game locations (different ) that you can play at some have tanks , helicopters , etc. you can drive or fly its pretty cool !![:)]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 09:54:13 am »
Seems like you spent a fair amount of time looking straight up into the clouds! Died from lead poisoning did you? Heh!!

Looks like a pretty cool game!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 11:45:56 am »
its not as easy as it looks and thats set with ai bots on 50 (half ) even though i get shot a lot usually our team wins although not all the time
[:)]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 04:03:47 am »
Lightspeed, I've played some pretty cool games like that when I was into games on the computer. I was very bad at it though. Guess I'll stick to what I can do a little bit better, watch you play.

And One, all I can say is WOW! That was the best bike "riding" I've ever seen. I would love to even be able to jump the curb when I ride a bike. Once when I was 12 I tripped over a bump in the road. Still have the scar above my upper lip, that why I keep hair there.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 08:18:47 am »
Great bike tricks, I love watching things like that.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 08:37:45 am »
thanks jack ,  well due to my money situation etc. we dont do a whole lot so most of our entertainment is the computer or tv . gas just went up here again . speaking of money a word of caution those money orders that are cheaper from wal mart we had been buying them we paid our satellite bill and after the month was about up got a call that we hadnt ever paid it and we knew we did because we pay any bills by mail and send them off at the post office not in our mail box (and still had the receite stub ) . apparently it was lost in the mail so then we had to pay a double bill the next month "and " (for that 50? cents )39.00 money order its costing us 15.00 to do a trace and get a refund ! i have had a money order diapear mailed off that i bought from the post office before on those you have to wait 2 months to see if its ever received if not they will do a trace and refrund for 3.00 dollars if it wasnt ever cashed .
 i have a pay pal account so am now paying the bills that way and printing out our receite . last christmas around the 10th we had also sent a big box that was taped up extreamly well sent it to colorado didnt put insurance on it .
 was to the grandkids presents that was lost to said the found the sticker on the floor in the post office where we had paid shipping it which wasnt cheap , never been found and my son which i asked way earlier never did receive it . yeah i can see where they need more money to do a worst job at the post offices .
   oh and "one " thanks for the clip i have seen simular clips that was so good i saved it [8D]. that guy almost looks like he;s defying gravity with his abilities the best i used to do was a very long wheelie on my 20 inch shwinne stingray bicycle (ahh the good old days !!)[:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 08:48:33 am »
ps sometime i will post a video on utube of need for speed carbon i once racked up 2 million points one time for damage to the state to police cars etc.could have done more but was tired  lol !
i did it with the shelby 500 gt mustang !!
 i always set my key board control and use both hands and fingers for left right turned forward and reverse all seperate buttons !![:D]