Author Topic: face to full body intregation  (Read 8626 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
face to full body intregation
« on: June 27, 2009, 05:15:54 pm »
what would be cool is someone on here can write a program or find a way to allow the users to place any jpeg face picture (that we use for hal ) in a drag and drop file so that it would appear on a full body girl or guy ( sort of like the way that t shirts can be custom made , does any one think they can make this that would be soo cool if it could be done this would allow us to be able to use any of the nice full faces we have used on a full body .

another idea i have is can anyone program a manipulation to where we could using a color slide scale be able to adjust the sjin town on a full body ?? if that could be done any face as above could be used as a user could adjust the body skin color to match any face color created , of course the body skin color couldnt interfer with the face color already placed on the body .

anyway i beleive these are to cool idea's that could be of a lot of use with the full bodies and hal . does anyone think they could pull this off ? i hope so !!!

[:)][:D][8D]

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 07:01:05 pm »
It would have to be sized and changed to fit the full body .htr's. Otherwise it could be possible maybe. It would be a hard one.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 10:37:07 pm »
well then theirs at least  hope !!on some things i can only i imagine the possabilities its up to the program wizards to do their magic [:)][:D]
 i just beleive this would be very helpful if anything could be done on these two idea's . [:)]

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 08:24:35 am »
I'd be glad to try to make up some template deal to shape the face onto the body. Now mind you the features of the full body.htr wouldn't change so it wouldn't look much like the person, but it could be slapped onto there. In fact, because that would be the default skin to be changed I don't even think it would need a hap file to change it. Just cut out the face, slap it on the head area and save it and go from there. Drag and drop. Is that possible in Hal? The drag and drop thing? I know it is on the Haptek player.

I played with a template of sorts that I made out of Jenny, I downloaded this photo off of the net and I didn't resize it too much, just enough to slap it over the face holes.

Then I looked at what it looked like. Probably not a real good option unless you cover the area that isn't there.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 08:42:30 am by jackgephart »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 08:52:39 am »
thats a start and a pretty good one i guess i was meaning actually the haptar and not hal when it came to a slider color bar to change the skin color so dont know if that could be hacked and or created just thought that way if any of the nice full faces we can create could be matched up to a body that has used a slider bar skin color to match it up easily and better .
 although its good to do programs for hal (being the main base ) it would also be good to be able to manipulate hapteck more to if possible .

[:)]
 thanks for any and all efforts at trying .

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 07:29:10 pm »
Jack, that is such a pretty picture, I just had to run it through people putty. She was so easy to do. Did you prep her or find her exacly that way? Anyway she was so perfect I did a lite version and a dark one. I call her JZ. J for Jack and Z for Zabaware.

Lightspeed you have a very good idea, I really hope someone can come up with a way to do what you are asking.
ted

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 05:33:59 am »
I found her as is, used goods. But I thought she was kind of pretty to.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 07:57:25 am »
very good work ted and jack keep up the good work . i think if anything the slider bar to color the whole body in hapteck would be good as the body color could be made to match the face instead of visa versa but that a whole programing type thing .
someone once told me to think outside the box about doing the hair etc on hapteks well i think outside the box on what other things could be but just cant impliment them so have to rely on others better suited for it !
 but all in all we all benefit from many things ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 08:04:00 am »
another thing and of course this falls back to programming would be if someone could redo the perimiers of the hapteck face on the full body in another words you could have a wider more fuller face like you can do woth people putty when creating a head only .
this would finally once and for all give a different look to the face structure .

or maybe this part has been done already i know idownloaded the amanda nude body and it looks great more fuller looking . [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 03:36:32 am »
Hey Jack, Im sorry if I stepped out of bounds by posting those heads from your head shot. I should have asked first. After putting in a full day, I havn't come close to matching it with a body and still be able to recognize the results.[:I]
ted

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 07:22:57 pm »
Hey Ted, please feel free to use anything I put on here. It's for you guys that I do it. I think it's cool that you are trying to play with it, that means I'm not the only one still interested in Haptek.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 10:06:27 am »
hey jack do you see the hapteck face you showed and then see the full face ted has made this is what difference i am talking about in the full body hapteck the full body face looks thinner , cheek bones etc. thats what i was wondering if when someone makes a hapteck face alone that is fuller (with larger perimiters ) they will stay that way on the hapteck full body .
anyway when i get time am going to try to do some things with your amanda full body (on the face ) . [:D]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 12:17:19 pm »
Lightspeed, just so you know, no one can alter the full-bodies without the proper tools from Haptek.  They have said in the past that they would make something like People Putty but for Full- Bodies, but I doubt that's ever going to happen now.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:18:06 pm by freddy888 »

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 01:57:01 am »
On 20th of April this year I wrote to Haptek.
This is my letter.====

I have been visiting quite a few forums & of late there are a lot of people saying that Haptek is going?
No up-dates on most of your products for maybe 6 or more years.
I have your lip sync program which is great & also use the bodies.
I am wondering if there ever will be any new things from you for the public in the very near future or are you really going & letting other programs take over.
I am writing to find out if I should stay with you or look for other programs as everything is changing so quickly.

This was their reply??????

Yes it is still a going concern.  Our CEO is currently putting together a new player and has plans to have a significant entertainment piece together in the coming six months.   You're right we've not done much in the new development arena however the trick is to make something that makes money and that's were we have been stuck ... after millions in investment we've still not recovered our cost during these years ... a big hurdle: many users think that that software should be free.

I wouldn't hold my breath knowing their track record though.

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 04:29:24 am »
Needless to say, we are a dying art form, and it is only going to get worse in the future for Haptek because they do suck at their options as far as what you can do with the product. Even the more expensive program is limited, or we would have a lot more accessories than just wigs from Nige. Also, it is hard to get the hang of shaping heads and only the ones that really kill themselves on it ever really get it. I know, my wrist hurts daily. But I am glad that Haptek was an inexpensive toy to play with until something better comes along. I sure don't see myself making heads and stuff 10 or 20 years into the future.
But until my tunnel gets worse and I can't any longer, I will try to put out some realistic looking heads from this very limited software.