Author Topic: Hi I'm new is there room for me?  (Read 7214 times)

tedathome

• View Profile
Hi I'm new is there room for me?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 04:22:06 pm »
Thank you Jim for the information.[8D]
ted

bakersdozen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 05:31:17 pm »

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 07:39:56 am »
WHEN REINSTALLING THE PEOPLE PUTTY.

When adding your serial number, when you press GET code..
It gose to the site to get an unlock code... This is determined "not by serial number" but by SYSTEM ID...

If you have changed components in your computer, then your system ID WILL change... This being the case for most.... You will see a CLICK / Link on the site to CONTACT US.... When you send this EMAIL, "Jack Wiley" WIll return an email to you... Just Explain the situation. and he will have to run his ofline "generator" send him your NEW system ID also along with your "ORIINAL" contact details, and he will send you ann unlock code....

If you want to transfere to another machine, In MY home I have "Standerized" Most of the machines in the house "EXCEPT MINE" so that all the "SYSTEM_ID" are the SAME........."ALthough now i use total Virtual MACHINES for these type of softwares" as a VHD can be copyied many times....

I have found that If you create a Virtual machine "GOLD IMAGE" then you can create unlimmeted Versions of this machine using "DIFERENCED" harddrive were just your changes are applied to the new vhd... and the original is kept intact....

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 09:22:59 pm »
Thank you for your comment and advise too Spydaz. I have emailed with Jack Wilely before and found him to be very responsive, friendly and helpful. So now it boils down to being legititmate=time and labor vs. living with the handicaps.
 I don't know much about VHD or virtual machines exept what I have read here and your post has made me curious enough to look them up and see what more I can learn about them.[8D]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 09:29:08 pm by tedathome »
ted