dupa

Author Topic: I like this girl at school and...  (Read 5990 times)

Ezri

• View Profile
I like this girl at school and...
« on: August 21, 2009, 08:38:28 pm »
School just started for me (on August 19, 2009), and I met this girl (her name is Katharina, she's 17 and I'm 16) in my English III class on August 20, 2009.  We didn't know each other at all at the time and we were sitting by each other and we had to pick a partner to do introductions with.  She is beautiful (I'd say hot, but that would be an understatement) and I didn't know her and she didn't know me so I asked her if she wanted to be partners, and she said yes (the project took both yesterday and today).  So we spent all of class yesterday (and most of class today) getting to know each other (I didn't even know she was a German [she is from Cologne, Germany] foreign exchange student until she told me), she said she just got to (the United States of) America (more specifically, Missouri, right on the outskirts of the St. Louis Metropolitian area [and when I say the outskirts, I mean right on the very edge of civilization, in fact, our county only became industrialized in the 21st century]).  Well I'm a Junior and she is a Senior.  She is single and I am single (since I broke up with my old girlfriend on the second to last day of school last year), I want to ask her out, but haven't done so yet.  Unfortunately she is going back to Cologne, Germany two days into the second semester.  I think she likes me too, I am thinking about maybe asking her out to the movies or maybe out to eat.  Or perhaps I should start it slow and maybe ask her if I can walk her to her next class (perhaps even outside, the scenary around the school is beautiful and the weather is great), or asking her if she can help me with my German I class.  It should be noted that we both have the same lunch shift (third lunch shift).  Also, the school I go to has 2,363 students (Fall 2007 concensus).  If you have any advice, feel free to mention it.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 09:33:40 am »
actually asking her if she can help you with your german would be a good ice breaker (if you dont someone else may beat you to it ). ps. welcome to the forum . [:)]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 11:29:48 am »
If you ask complete strangers for help like this then I guess you do need help.  Do you not have any friends ?

brianturney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 11:35:54 am »
I think you should have Hal call her and ask her out for you.  : P

echoman

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 03:49:51 pm »
This cannot be serious.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 04:01:57 pm »
echoman you know what that thought had occurred to me to and was wondering about it being a troll , we all saw a spammer as a new member come on here and right off the bat said things about something else nothing to even do with hal and turned out to be a spammer , could this be someone who joined just to write something and see what all responses we might have ???? hope not but that could be the case just as easy .

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 04:18:10 pm »
Marvellous deduction Holmes !  I think you struck him right on the nose old chap.  Could there really be a Troll darkening the doors of our modest sanctuary ?  Who could be so beastly ??

[:0]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:18:31 pm by freddy888 »

echoman

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 04:34:01 pm »
This troll is much more cunning and intelligent than the average troll.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 08:20:28 pm »
VERY INTICATE DETAILES , we'll all have to use our "troll be gone spray !!" damn thee troll i sayyahh begone begone and dont darken our doorways again can i hear an "amen brothers !!lol [:D]

bakersdozen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 09:32:00 pm »
Looks like you dumbies fell for the bait. I wasn't even going to give him the time of day. It's 9:30.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 10:13:35 pm »

Ezra not responded.
Yup, must be troll.
Oh, but what a sweet story he put on us.
[:D]

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 10:31:06 pm »
I've learned to avoid even reading things like this.
[xx(]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 11:20:31 pm »
he's started another one on the forum best to just ignor him !!!
if he is that deperate and he needs attention he needs to go elsewhere [:)]

echoman

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 01:23:10 am »
I just cannot understand why anyone would leave such messages out of the blue.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:29:58 am by echoman »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 07:40:01 am »
Yes, it's kind of weird behaviour isn't it.  Must be some kind of an attention seeker I guess..