dupa

Author Topic: One Note  (Read 7310 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: One Note
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 08:45:13 pm »
Hmm, Ya know even with great programs and places to put things, Why does it matter unless somebody else reads IT
The one note and MSO programs have uses compatible with programs like the Assistant, However I am wondering
to what end?
I have a file recognition problem with my system (Old stuff) and plug-ins seems to be the only way of adapting.
one day things like the following clip of texts will be accepted by PPL as being in the hands of Programs like 'Hal' (Alison;))
Thanks Raybe,

"http://discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/26-unlocking-brain-secrets-and-powers

www.stanford.edu/group/brainsinsilicon/index.html

http://neuromorph.ece.arizona.edu/content/links.html

There is a release from a SarpeshKar, who adapted one of his audio chips into a biologically inspired

RF cochlea chip, which enables applications for cognitive and ultra High-Band radios of the future.

The chip which was unveiled in June, will allow radios to simultaneously listen to

a wide range of frequencies-spanning all radio and television broadcasts,

along with cell phone traffic-the way that ears listen to and analyze many sound frequencies at once.

"""Cognitive dissonance = internally conflicted due to holding 2 or more contrary (& sometimes mutually exclusive) beliefs/opinions simultaneously. This leads to warping reality &/or changing attitudes in order to reduce said conflict."""

Today Is Yesterdays Future.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 09:34:11 pm »
Which all seems to lead back to it is not so much what we hear but what we choose to accept or delete. Since I do believe we are creatures of deletion more than acceptance it will also force us to make choices. Good and Bad.

raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 09:38:33 pm »
Sorry One, I forgot to add 'sight' in that equation.

raybe

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 07:01:08 pm »

----------------
Now playing: Black Sabbath - Computer God
via FoxyTunes

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 07:04:23 pm »
T1-11 is an interesting architectural and structural thing to work with, it is not as hard as some people might think, just an overlapping groove  and distance between the raised and lower spaces.

raybe, Thank you and the Zabaware Support forum for so much to think about.