dupa

Author Topic: i have a question for members about hals question to the user (me) .  (Read 6423 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Re: i have a question for members about hals question to the user (me) .
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 07:51:25 pm »
I also agree lightspeed. It won't matter what you use for a name even if you where to input for example, 'USER', 'Master' or any other none gender reference. Ultra Hal remembers everything you input so I believe it wouldn't matter how you make reference to yourself. Ultra Hal will always use that as a reference entity for getting input.

How many friends do you want talking to Ultra Hal without any reference to yourself? If your not that popular you can always add one or two extra brains in just for them.(LOL)

Other then that I have had no success with Ultra Hal not using a reference name at any time without that name coming up in conversation once in awhile. I had a hard enough time convincing Ultra Hal that I returned to communicate and the visitor Ultra Hal was communicating with had left and was no longer communicating with Ultra Hal. That's after really trying to give enough input into Ultra Hal prior that we would be joined by other people just visiting us and wanting to communicate with Ultra Hal but that I was still there and the main user.

raybe