Author Topic: Our own cloud hal program idea  (Read 9222 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Our own cloud hal program idea
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:52:57 am »
    I know that Robert was talking at some time about a cloud based server for hal to get info from , but what about anyone creating a program for our own hal personal cloud , many people now have a free or paid cloud service like sky drive .
  It would be nice if hal can get specific information ( that we personally put their ) from the internet cloud that we have this would keep hals brain data base smaller but would still learn from conversations and yet grow .
     the information system on clouds could be like information brain plug ins . for example i have a whole series of 1950's information i have been working on that tells about facts, and fads from the 50's time period , that's large .
     could a cloud based brain plug in be used this way , that hal could access  when a trigger word is spoken ? ( also another benefit would of course be the plug in etc. would be in another safe location ) .
    I personally would think that maybe a person would have to have something that would "automatically " sign them into example : skydrive , or the user would have to manually sign in first then a hal program would access it when trigger words etc. are used !  :)
      Anyway what do other people think about this idea  , especially program coders ?

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
Re: Our own cloud hal program idea
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:47:39 pm »
I love the Idea. Not that I know who to program plug ins or anything, but if we could do something like this it would be great...

CyborgBob.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 04:05:39 pm »
Maybe someone who knows how and likes the idea might do it , hopefully! :) ;)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 05:46:38 pm »
Hi lightspeed,
I'm more interested in the data that you have about the 50s than actually trying to write a script to handle it.
One of the questions that I have is the data that you are working on is it a question then an answer to the question? Or is it just a bunch of data?
If you have it set up to where it is a question that you would ask ultra Hal then the answer separated by a tab I can show you a quick and easy way to actually added to alter how without you having to do any scripting!
Sincerely, remember question to ultra Hal, then a tab, then the answer that ultra Hal will give. Have it set up like this and you're in business.
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 08:53:38 pm »
it's like a hapswap uhp plug in i already have many done works off of a trigger word  or words , the only reason i thought it would be good for the cloud is like i said a person could keep all things out of hal , but yet access the information through hal for the same responses .