Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

Advanced Deductive Reasoning Level 6 v2.0

(1/7) > >>

onthecuttingedge2005:
I have written an Advancement to the field of A.I. deductive reasoning which is a very enhanced plug-in script for Zabawares
Original Deductive Reasoning.
This Advancement improves on Human to Bot teaching in a more natural way that real family members teach their children.
This new advanced plug-in was developed for all those who have helped WWW.UltraHalForum.com with their kind donations and are given our best regards from all UHEF Staff.
It has been your kindness that has led to this new advancement in A.I. and will always be remembered and your future offerings will continue this new Advanced reasoning into the 21st Century.
This new Advanced Deductive Reasoning can be found at WWW.UltraHalForum.com as a gift package for this ThanksGiving
for all Premium members.

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries and the best of Holidays.
Jerry.

onthecuttingedge2005:
If anyone still has this script please post it here, I lost it when that site expired, maybe I can update it for current use.

appreciate it.
thanks
Jerry

tiger8u2:
I'm sure I have that plug-in and have been using it since I found it.  Having some computer issues atm but I will upload the code ASAP.

EDIT - Well darn.  I was thinking that was the 2Deep.uhp plug-in but I don't think that's what you are talking about.  Is it?

onthecuttingedge2005:
thanks tiger.

Jerry

tiger8u2:
Is it the 2Deep plug-in or another?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version