dupa

Author Topic: Got it work, but now need...  (Read 3164 times)

NightTorch

• View Profile
Got it work, but now need...
« on: February 09, 2004, 03:13:33 pm »
After having give me a migrane on a daily basis, finally got it to work (don't ask how I got it to work... feel like I hacked into my own system...), but now I'm looking for some characters to use with Hal.  I've got the free 5.0 version and, while the upgraded version has got more characters, I was kinda looking for some different ones.  Anyone out there can give me some suggestions? Thanks.

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 04:44:48 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by NightTorch

After having give me a migrane on a daily basis, finally got it to work (don't ask how I got it to work... feel like I hacked into my own system...), but now I'm looking for some characters to use with Hal.  I've got the free 5.0 version and, while the upgraded version has got more characters, I was kinda looking for some different ones.  Anyone out there can give me some suggestions? Thanks.

The only ones that I know of are from Microsoft, ie. Mary, Sam  and Merlin.
Bill

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 10:36:54 am »
Check over at http://www.agentry.net/ and look under "agents". You will find a multitude of agents; some free, some not.

=vonsmith=

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 08:05:48 am »
Another good source of characters is CyberBuddy. Downloading the program gives you access to a chatroom inhabited by a charming little AI named Cyber the Bot, who's worth downloading the program, himself, but it's also usually full of people who collect and trade MS Agents. Some of these folks have well over a thousand characters, and will happily send you a couple of gigabytes worth if you want them. Cyber the Bot. The CyberBuddy program will also give you the Lernout and Hauspie voice engines, which are vastly superior to the Sam, Mike, and Mary Microsoft TTS engines.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 08:18:25 am by KnyteTrypper »