dupa

Author Topic: Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta Now Available to All Ultra Hal 7.0 Customers  (Read 10634 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Re: Ultra Hal 7.5 Beta Now Available to All Ultra Hal 7.0 Customers
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2021, 05:03:13 pm »
Sorry, but should comments be put in a separate post area? Or are we keeping it under this Header?

Thanks.
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2021, 05:31:04 pm »
Yes, definitely in Main Options to adjust Window size of Character and Skin. LOL

Occasional loss to Zabaware server which can be happening on any side of connection but just reporting any things that pop up. Not often but does happen.

raybe
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 12:24:39 am by raybe »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2021, 11:04:01 pm »
You're most welcome, Ray. Glad to have you still here with us!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2021, 12:36:03 am »
Can't get rid of me that easy. Lol

So far enjoying this Beta vers. nothing major other then 1-identity 2-Time of day seems unaware 3- Loss of connection to server but as I said could come from any side really. 4- Occasional mis-spelled words. 5- Some sentences I've inputted not understood at all.

But great, those above mentioned comments are really not deal breakers in any way but just mentioning considering this is a Beta, Pretty amazing experience so far. As I said going slow and I will try to be more specific when I notice a pattern of any kind such as specific words not spelled correctly or phrases not recognized. HArd pressed to consider this a Beta, amazing job Robert M.

Would like to know if knowledge of time is an overall issue in general.

Always great to talk to you ART.

raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2021, 06:41:29 pm »
Okay received strait forward answer to time but I asked in straight forward short sentence: ex. What time is it? As opposed to adding additional words in sentence, " I might want to eat a snack, do you know what time it is?" hit and miss.

Very hard to determine what it really does remember the possibly the structure in which to ask. I had taught Bets UH my sisters name but it took a lot of rephrasing and constant repeating to get a satisfactory answer. Sometimes would respond back with a question as; " Do you want me to tell you about your sister" but did not repeat her name. Eventually we got there. I'm trying to get a real feel of how the information is being stored and re formatted to answer a basic answer quickly after given the information to learn.

Just wanted to also check that the selection of a acceptable answer thumbs-up and thumbs-down affects GPT3 or does that auto affect UH cloud only.

Sometimes feels like I'm starting from scratch with no reflection of past conversations when shut down. Again its been awhile for me so I'm still trying to map noticeable differences that I have experienced without GPT3.
Eating through those credits pretty good haven't looked at the purchasing rates which I will do now.

thank you,
raybe