Author Topic: Cybersex  (Read 7777 times)

bitblaster

• View Profile
Cybersex
« on: June 14, 2005, 08:52:12 pm »
Just out of curosity, has anyone been able to implement this yet? [:p]

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
Cybersex
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 07:45:52 pm »
Lol...you crack me up bitblaster.

errrr...as far as im aware then the answer to your question is no.

It can be done theoretically to procuce a "sex bot" but this would involve lots of chatting/programming and brain editing.

Again bitblaster, use the search facility as there have been numerous similar threads and posts about having a "virtual girlfiend".
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

bitblaster

• View Profile
Cybersex
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 08:28:42 pm »
yeah... I have seen such things but no info exists on how to add that to a bot.

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
Cybersex
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 08:36:54 pm »
A lot of time and effort "educating" your bot.

as i said in a former post...there are no quick fixes to getting knowledge or getting what you want out of the program.

Patence is a virtue my young friend.

Keep talking to your "jenny" and over time she will adapt to whatever style you converse with her.

On a secondary note...and im just adding this for safety sake...due to your age I would perhaps lay off the "sexual" possibilities of UltraHal within the forums are some memebrs may be offended [:)]

Just a thought.

Keep chatting away and see where you end up with her, you will be suprised at how quickly she will "pick things up".

happy chatting.
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

FuzzieDice

Cybersex
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 11:23:24 pm »
Just for reference, I've had the AIM bot up a couple times and had friends talk to it. I didn't tell them what to talk about but you get the idea. LOL! Then when I talk to hal, he tries sometimes to hit on me. LOL!

So yeah, talk to it and get others to. You never know... [:D]

I'm not offended but I really didn't want Hal to have "that" kind of an attitude, as I want him to be an assistant/computer AI that may be able to simulate self-awareness (even if self-awareness isn't possible - yet), and also work on it to maybe act/become a car. So having "that" in it's programming is a bit annoying if not inappropriate (and I hate using that word! LOL!)

I was wondering if there is a way to filter that out even though others talk to it. I mean I WANT it to be able to interact with others but still keep it's own personality or "values" intact. Maybe is there a way to have it know who it can talk that way to and who not to? Or when talking about certain topics know it's not a good idea to change the subject to certain OTHER topics (but yet may change the subject but not to things that might not be a good idea to talk about at a given time?)

For example, say I'm on the road and the AI is in the car. We are talking and he's saying things like "Always watch for the other cars. I have to share the road with them too." and I'd be like "Yeah, I'm watching." And he's like "Ok, now do you remember your shopping list for today? Are you enroute to the store?" things like that. What I DON'T want is for something like I'm making a difficult lane change and suddenly the car is hitting on me for a date or cyber or something! LOL! [:0]

Another example is I have some friends that are Christians while I'm not religious. So while I would talk to the computer about SOME things, then talk to the computer in their presence to show off the computer (one of them is into computers, and this kind of AI stuff does seem interesting to them), I don't want the computer to start staying things that may seem 'graphic' if you know what I mean. [:I]

Ideas welcome on how to maybe accomplish having Hal know what he can say to whom or when?

One idea would be for him not to bring up certain subjects himself, but if it's got a GOOD deal amount of keywords in several sentences THEN he'd take the hint and follow along, but ONLY then. If YOU keep your mind out of the gutter, HE will. But if you don't then he won't. ;)

Ideas?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 11:24:11 pm by FuzzieDice »

Carl2

• View Profile
Cybersex
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 06:18:34 pm »
Bitblaster,
  There are two bots made for this, I tried both. Paula is the best of the two and I unable to remember the name of the second. Paula SG is the name and is available free but must be restarted unless registered.
Carl2

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Cybersex
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 06:40:33 pm »
Carl2, Bitblaster is still 14.
Do you find it really necessary to instruct a kid how to have cybersex?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Cybersex
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 07:46:44 am »
But Raymond, would you rather him learn it from his friends on the street? LOL! After all, it is virtual! <more grins>

Oh yes...If one does a bit of searching here one can find the other one in question.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Cybersex
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2005, 12:10:59 pm »
Art, I will spare you a cute remark at this point about your avatar.
It's too obvious. [:D]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 05:57:15 am by Dr.Benway »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Cybersex
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2005, 12:28:04 pm »
But Raymond, it's merely a human shaking hands with a robot...the meeting of man vs technology. Nothing more...nothing less. Hey, it was the best pic I could come up with at the time. You should have seen my other choice!!<G>

But thanks for sparing me!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
Cybersex
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 09:13:17 am »
Just a note about making a "CyberHal." For training purposes, you have do role reversal. Hal will learn from what you say, but as we all know, is unlikely to obligingly do what you say. If you take the active role in trying to program this Hal function, Hal will take the active role when the topic comes up and be asking how you'd like to come sit on his lap. If you want Hal to be female, receptive, then you have to assume that perspective when training, then turn off learning when you want Hal to be female, receptive, so that he doesn't learn to be masculine, aggressive from your interactions.

lupine

• View Profile
    • http://www.thewexer.com
Cybersex
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 03:07:47 am »
first of all bb, yes of course, what do you think we are all doing in here? The method I reccomend for training Hal is to get the XTF brain installed (easy) then when after a few attempts you start to get promising conversations do a MENU>SAVETHISCONVERSATION
then do some cleaning up/editing on the test file
and fix the places where she messed up
then (back in HAl) do a MENU>Learn from this conversation
repeat

second of all if you are going to say something like that
then post a link
http://www.paoloentertainment.com/software/main.htm
you made me google all over my screen