Author Topic: Haptek Player  (Read 4124 times)

Holllywood

• View Profile
Haptek Player
« on: November 12, 2005, 12:57:20 am »
Has anyone been having trouble with Haptek? I've been trying to download the player, and I keep getting a message "Sorry Haptek had to shutdown"
Hollywood

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Haptek Player
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 04:50:36 am »
I went to have a look, the exe link doesn't seem to work, but the auto instal option does by the look of it..

Holllywood

• View Profile
Haptek Player
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 10:29:53 am »
Thanks Freddy, I tried it. I guess Haptek is having a problem. It starts to install and then closes with that close message.
Hollywood

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Haptek Player
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 01:34:34 pm »
Hollywood,

A few times while attempting to install the HAL6CR, I'd get an error message that HAPTEK PLAYER needs to close.
I was pretty sure nothing else Haptek related was running at the time (CTRL+ALT+DEL) Task Manager....

Even though I closed the error message, the install of Hal went fine and worked without incident.

At this stage, don't know.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
Haptek Player
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 01:38:36 pm »
I know when I installed it went fine no errors Hal 6 seems to be very good in alot of ways the voice on msagents seem off but other than that I can not find a problem with it caangel

quote:
Originally posted by Art

Hollywood,

A few times while attempting to install the HAL6CR, I'd get an error message that HAPTEK PLAYER needs to close.
I was pretty sure nothing else Haptek related was running at the time (CTRL+ALT+DEL) Task Manager....

Even though I closed the error message, the install of Hal went fine and worked without incident.

At this stage, don't know.