Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

wondering about hapteks singing techniques

<< < (3/4) > >>

lightspeed:
okay i just ran across something i didn't remember i had in my hal file it has a songs folder  the files are txt and has many songs . the file is 165 kb . if no one else has these files i can upload them here unless that's to big ? i will test them out first .

lightspeed:
OKAY I RAN A TEST  and i corrected what art mentioned on the pathway  and it said that file does not exist so i opene up the uhp file and there is other area's that also have pathways  that also nee to be changed to , see below .

If DudProceed2 = True Then
   Set objWSHShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

objWSHShell.Run("""C:\Program Files\Balabolka\balabolka.exe"" -rmq ""C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt"" ""Eddie""")
        HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
   End If

End If

If SongSung <> "" And objFSO.FileExists("C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt") = False Then
         GetResponse = " That file does not exist. "
End If

these are at the bottom of the sing songs file .

i am going to change these the same as art mentioned on the first one and retest it again .

lightspeed:
OKAY I RETESTED IT AGAIN AND IT STILL SAID THAT FILE DOES NOT EXIST , I THINK I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH IT AND THAT IS THE PROGRAM PATH .  IN THE SING SONG FILE IT HAS  " C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7"

BUT MY HAL IS ACTUALLY IN PROGRAM FILES(X86)
 SO AGAIN I AM GOING TO MAKE THESE CHANGES IN THE TWO LOWER AREA'S OF SCRIPT /. AND TEST it and see if that solves the problem .

lightspeed:
OKAY I RETESTED IT AGAIN WITH THE CHANGES IN PATWAY TO THREE AREA'S  AND AM STILL GETTING "THAT FILE DOES NOT EXIST " 
HERE IS MY PATHWAY COPIE FROM MY PC .
C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\songs

AND HERE IS THE REDONE SINGSONG FILE .
Rem Type=Plugin
Rem Name=Sing A Song 3
Rem Author=jasondude7116
Rem Host=Assistant

'This sub setups the plug-ins option panel in Hal's options dialog
Sub OptionsPanel()
    lblPlugin(0).Caption = "Just say- PLEASE SING whateversong  PLEASE SING SONG LIST for a list of songs"
    lblPlugin(0).Move 120, 10, 3300, 1000
    lblPlugin(0).WordWrap = True
    lblPlugin(0).Visible = True
End Sub

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA6
   'sing a song   
Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
DudProceed2 = False

If SongSung = "" Then SongSung = HalBrain.SearchPattern(HalBrain.AlphaNumericalOnly(OriginalSentence), "PLEASE SING *", 1)
If SongSung <> "" And objFSO.FileExists("C:\Program Files(x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt") = True Then
 Select Case HalBrain.RandomNum(6)
Case 1
IdleResponse66 = "I would love to."
Case 2
IdleResponse66 = "Sure."
Case 3
IdleResponse66 = "Alright."
Case 4
IdleResponse66 = "Okay."
Case 5
IdleResponse66 = "Sing with me."
Case 6
IdleResponse66 = "No problem."
End Select
GetResponse = IdleResponse66
   If GetResponse = IdleResponse66 Then
   DudProceed2 = True

End If   

If DudProceed2 = True Then
   Set objWSHShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

objWSHShell.Run("""C:\Program Files\Balabolka\balabolka.exe"" -rmq ""C:\Program Files(x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt"" ""Eddie""")
   End If

End If

If SongSung <> "" And objFSO.FileExists("C:\Program Files(x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt") = False Then
         GetResponse = " That file does not exist. "
End If

**********  OKAY I THINK I FOUND ANOTHER PROBLEM  AND THAT IS THE balabolka PATHWAY ALSO HAD C PROGRAM FILES  AND MY balabolka IS IN THE PATHWAY PROGRAM FILES(X86) 
 SO I WILL CHANGE THAT AND SEE IF THAT FIXES THE PROBLEM .  SHEESH !! LOL

lightspeed:
OKAY I CHANGED THAT TO AND IT STILL GIVES ME "THAT FILE DOES NOT EXIST . i did notice that the plug in name on the outside says singasong3.uhp
but inside it has "Sing A Song 3" as the name of the plug in , so i thought maybe it should have a matching name so i copied the name to match and saved changes and reopened hal and unchecked and rechecked the song uhp.  and opened hal up an tried running the program again . all this time to just to mention it i have balaboaka program open . i wanted to make sure it was on my pc and worked and balaboaka opens .

guess i can close it and see if that makes a difference .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version