Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

wondering about hapteks singing techniques

<< < (2/4) > >>

Art:
It looks like something that was done in People Putty maybe an OGG conversion or something like that.

It has been far too long for me to recall. Time does that...

LiFeTimeGamer:

--- Quote from: lightspeed on August 30, 2021, 12:53:17 pm ---DO YOU KNOW WHAT UHP? MADE THEM WORK ??

--- End quote ---

I found an old Zip (2016) file I think I got from Cyber, it has a bunch of files from DUDE in it and their all songs (.txt files) like the one you posted... The only other file is a UHP file.  "Just say- PLEASE SING whateversong  PLEASE SING SONG LIST for a list of songs"  Not sure if it will work with the current HAL or not...

It's called: singasong3.uhp

It also calls on a program called: balabolka.exe  I have no clue about that one...

Here's the code for it...

Rem Type=Plugin
Rem Name=Sing A Song 3
Rem Author=jasondude7116
Rem Host=Assistant

'This sub setups the plug-ins option panel in Hal's options dialog
Sub OptionsPanel()
    lblPlugin(0).Caption = "Just say- PLEASE SING whateversong  PLEASE SING SONG LIST for a list of songs"
    lblPlugin(0).Move 120, 10, 3300, 1000
    lblPlugin(0).WordWrap = True
    lblPlugin(0).Visible = True
End Sub

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA6
   'sing a song   
Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
DudProceed2 = False

If SongSung = "" Then SongSung = HalBrain.SearchPattern(HalBrain.AlphaNumericalOnly(OriginalSentence), "PLEASE SING *", 1)
If SongSung <> "" And objFSO.FileExists("C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt") = True Then
 Select Case HalBrain.RandomNum(6)
Case 1
IdleResponse66 = "I would love to."
Case 2
IdleResponse66 = "Sure."
Case 3
IdleResponse66 = "Alright."
Case 4
IdleResponse66 = "Okay."
Case 5
IdleResponse66 = "Sing with me."
Case 6
IdleResponse66 = "No problem."
End Select
GetResponse = IdleResponse66
    HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True     
   If GetResponse = IdleResponse66 Then
   DudProceed2 = True

End If   

If DudProceed2 = True Then
   Set objWSHShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

objWSHShell.Run("""C:\Program Files\Balabolka\balabolka.exe"" -rmq ""C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt"" ""Eddie""")
   End If

End If

If SongSung <> "" And objFSO.FileExists("C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt") = False Then
         GetResponse = " That file does not exist. "
End If

Art:
Good find LTG!

Lonnie, and others, just be sure to change all references of C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt
to C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal 7\songs\" & SongSung & ".txt

With UH7, I'm not completely certain whether Balabolka is even required but your experiments will determine that.

cyberjedi:
Hey guys:

Ya thats dudes stuff
Thanx LTG for hanging on to all that.
Nice save.

But the way to get this to do what you guys are after will take PP, srry to say.
PP allows a very special .ogg file with embedded lip sync to be created.
Not sure how balboka will respond to this situation as well voice control.   

cyber

lightspeed:
i think that plug in mentioned is just to have the pathway for the song  which is good , but one needs the songs or a way to create songs in order to use them. with this plug in , unless i am missing something .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version