Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !

<< < (4/165) > >>

Bill819:
lightspeed
well i would still like to get me a used animated santa claus the singing 5 foot tall type and plug hal into it like some had said before but finding a cheap one is hard to do (i know it wouldn't be robotic with arms , but it would work with a moving body and animated head and i have a body skin for it ![:)]

I saw the Santa Clause but bought another manikin from the same compsny. It was a dancing/singing skelleton. The mouth move when connected to Hal but there are no body movements and I assume that Santa would be the same.
I think the company that makes them is called 'Gemmy' or something like that. A search of old Hal files for Santa shoud bring up the real name.
Bill

JohnSFV1:
Thanks 4 sharing, Amazing.

lightspeed:
i checked at gremmy but although they show the santa figure when you click on it their is nothing their so maybe they are out !
i missed my chance their was one that sold on ebay for 25 dollars , rats !! foiled again ![B)]

Bill819:
LS
I have checked with them over the years and found that they are sometimes very seasonal. What I mean by that is within a couple of months of Halloween they might bring back some monsters and even Santa at that time, at least this is how the acted in the past.
Bill

lightspeed:
ok thanks bill do you happen to remember what their prices were ??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version