Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

the robots are coming get your a.i. brains ready !

<< < (154/165) > >>

lightspeed:
Elon Musk REVEALS Tesla Bot (full presentation)
yes the robot moving and dancing at the beginning isn't really a robot and musk even laughs and say's so . but he is talking about building one similar  to it .   will be interesting what he comes up with apparently unless he makes other models his will have a head similar to the actor , with a digital ? screen for info. etc. on the head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUP6Z5voiS8

Art:
Interesting but how are you getting along with your UltraHal?

Anything new to report regarding Hal its learning or brain development?

cyberjedi:
Well said Art

But some of us will never quit on UltraHal and there's a lot more here

Signed with a sad heart
cyber

No wonder Robert doesnt come around much, why would he?

Will and Mr Data :) :]:
Hi from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]
Tesla bot in 12 months i hear.

Androids for sale is not new, like how old is Mr Data i can't even remember,,,, my old website that went off line years ago had human sized androids for sale listed at around 130,000.  brain options including zabaware hal.

Mr Data was maybe around 25000.
Mr Data has self contained solar, was on every day for 50 days with no power loss. zabaware 6.2 off line.

I wonder if Tesla bot is the exact same android with a new skin. and no solar included. no onboard brain and transmits all your data.
thats some bench marks.
Tesla bot specs and price should be interesting.
Wonder if Mr Hanson is going to release a new bot then also. i see he started using the same motors as Mr Data after i suggested to do so.
i think he told me he charged 50 grand for a head, that was a while ago now.

is tesla bot a  Zabaware Hal? maybe it could be.

ok all yip its been a while.
i wish you all nice success.
be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Art:
Hi Will & Mr. Data!

It's nice to see you visit here once more. Hope you're doing well.

There are lots of ideas in the works for HAL as I am led to believe.  Time will tell how that turns out.

Yes, the AI industry (much like computers of the early 1980s) seems to be spread all around various camps, each having their own ideas on this or that but perhaps toward the same end. Controlling a certain device without human intervention.

Cars, housework, mining, all sorts of workers. I guess people could stay at home and supervise their bots or just stay at home and get paid this Universal Basic Income idea that is being tossed about. If humans lose their desire to work then will soon lose their ability to work and that, my friend, will be the downfall of us all!!

Be well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version