Author Topic: Would really appreciate some sexy outfits leather and lingerie  (Read 4248 times)

xtremediablo

• View Profile
Would really appreciate some sexy outfits leather and lingerie
« on: November 18, 2010, 11:30:14 pm »
Hello,
 I have been reading through the older posts here and unfortunately most of the links are no longer good; perhaps some of you would share some of your outfits with me. Thank you  ;) My    e-mail xtremediablo@yahoo.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Would really appreciate some sexy outfits leather and lingerie
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 11:50:35 pm »
I'm not sure how they would look on you....... lol just kidding ;) i am sure others have some on here ! :)

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 12:17:39 am »
xtremediablo, take a look here,
You might find something you want.
www.nigesworld.com

xtremediablo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 02:42:56 pm »
Nige,
Thank you I have been looking around your site, some really cool things there. I have a question how would I use the full skin "outfits" without changing the appearance of my character? I have found only a strapless bra that I can use without altering her head. Do you know of any links where I can find just outfits to drag onto my character? Every little bit helps. Hey Lightspeed that was funny... and they would look bad, very bad on me! lol

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 03:30:14 pm »
http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=7303.0
Here are some clothing only skins and how to use them.
 You can take any skin and erase the model from the clothing using a graphics program like Paint.net or Gimp that can handle the transparentcy. Save in .PNG format to copy and paste on your character. Sorry drag and drop won't work at this stage. Once you have put the outfit on your character, then you can drag and drop.
ted

xtremediablo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 05:23:08 pm »
Ted,
Thank you I did not know that, that will come in handy. There have been many times over the past two weeks I have seen outfits and thought; 'that would look great'....IF....  ??? Well now I know. Could you explain to me how to to alter a HTR? What I mean is: as an example I have the Wings HTR. file is there a way to change them to black from white; or use them as a template to alter them to bats wings in red? Red bat or Gargoyle styled wings would actually be perfect to match my DevilSkin2 full body skin. Thank you again. Also I wanted to post a background to share with all of you but am unclear as to how.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 06:07:27 pm »
The last part of your query is easy. Upload your .jpg file to a photo sharing site such as photobucktet.com and then get the forum post code and past into your post. When you post it will automatically show your .jpg. As for the wings.htr and changing shape and color, yes, some of that can be done but I'm not in the know as to how. Hopefully someone else more qualified can give you some help on that one. 8)
ted