Author Topic: Loading Skins  (Read 10801 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
Loading Skins
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 02:12:57 pm »
All,
  After modifying the skimpyshirt.jpg and getting it to load in the Hapregestry with fullbodygirl it won't load in the HapAXPlayer or Hal.
The Hapregestry loads a modified skimpyshirt (lower neckline) but the others HapAXPlayer and Hal load the original skimpyshirt. Interesting development, open the HapAXPlayer, drag in the fullbodgirl.htr and it appears with the high neckline, drag in herstartup.hap and the low neckline appears, now if I drag in fullbodgirl.htr she appears with the low neckline.  I tried this with Hal by opening the console but it dosen't work, I'm stuck with the original skin.  I had a similar problem with the mood haps, thay seemed to work differently in different places.
  Suggestions?
Carl2

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Loading Skins
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2005, 03:50:45 pm »
Carl2,

It is not very difficult to screw up the Haptek-player when you start experimenting with it. Perhaps you should try to delete the old player and perform a re-install.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Loading Skins
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 11:34:19 am »
I posted a skin changing script on DG:

http://forum30.olicentral.com/digitalgirl2/index.php?PHPSESSID=632db12bb7d43e5a102fa9df3ae6c347&topic=237.0

Which was working at my end, it lets you do things like "wear something for outdoors","wear the racing suit", "wear red clothes" etc

There's two parts to cut and paste into the brain script and three custom brain files that it uses, which can be downloaded and dropped in with the rest of your brain files.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 11:35:04 am by freddy888 »