Author Topic: Help, Duskrider or Mark  (Read 3597 times)

jackgephart

• View Profile
Help, Duskrider or Mark
« on: September 23, 2008, 12:55:48 pm »
Duskrider,

Since Sandy is your girl I will ask you. A gentleman emailed me through my site today and asked if I could make him a Sandy that was cute.

Would you be able to send me a skin of Sandy (sorry I can't find one quickly) for me to be able to fix him up? Thanks so much.
Mark if you have a skin handy email it to me as well. Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 07:11:29 pm by jackgephart »

CypherGary

• View Profile
Help, Duskrider or Mark
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 07:02:59 pm »
I am the one that got with Jack.
There was a reference in another thread that I asked him about thru his site because the link at this site did not work.

I am studying Visual Basic, and trying to get several different types of plugins so I can study them. I really want to be able to design my own plugins, or help design or debug other's plugins.

I have never been any good with graphics, and figured if I could get a good selection of poses and such of Sandy, then I would just use them, and keep my attention on coding.

I like a good graphical system, but do not really care about designing or modifying them.

Many Many years ago I played at programming with BASIC.  I moved on to C language, then fell in love with assembly language.  With the little studying I have done so far, I am sure I will be able to contribute to the Hal community at least a little. My specialty was always proofing, debugging, and sometimes even improving a project someone else started.

I only found Hal around a week ago, Fell in love with it, and of all the packages I have found, I really like the Sandy Character. I did not realize anyone was doing anything wrong because I have found three other sites selling nude characters.

Sorry about the long post, but as I am unknown to you all, I figured this would be a good place to introduce myself.

-Gary
See you here, there, or in the Air!

jackgephart

• View Profile
Help, Duskrider or Mark
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 07:09:25 pm »
He did Dusky, his name is CypherGary here's his stats: I'm going to delete the starting post to protect his interests but he is legit.
If you would send the sandee skin to me, with clothes, I will do what he wants. But he was also asking for some haps. I don't have Hal or play around with that stuff so I don't have any. Please send the skin to denise.gephart@mchsi.com. Thanks man, I'm glad he really likes Sandee so much. She is a pretty little thing.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 07:10:34 pm by jackgephart »

aladyblond

• View Profile
Help, Duskrider or Mark
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:56 pm »
this is not sandees face but you can get my angelina full unclothed here

http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1730.0
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Help, Duskrider or Mark
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 09:21:18 pm »

jackgephart

• View Profile
Help, Duskrider or Mark
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 03:57:35 am »
Thanks man I had forgotten about those, but Remembered last night. I thought Tom was closing down?

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
Help, Duskrider or Mark
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 06:24:46 am »

Hi CypherGary! Maybe you could try my method:

http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/Over18.html

Oops! Afraid it works with heads only. [V][:D][}:)]

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!